Domain Empire

What Domains did you submit for NamesCon Auction 2017 (ROTD)?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Aprroved

anal.cc (adult domain with 2million exact search)
Houseboat.co(60+ other tld's registered)

this will be interesting ...

•••
I just resubmitted some names. Of course, I'm biased. But, I don't think my names are THAT bad. Maybe, I will actually get a denial email or something. It would be nice to receive SOMETHING to confirm that they receive my submission.

•••
I just resubmitted some names. Of course, I'm biased. But, I don't think my names are THAT bad. Maybe, I will actually get a denial email or something. It would be nice to receive SOMETHING to confirm that they receive my submission.

I wish you the best, I finally received a denial for the five I sent this morning. These five were not my best but not that bad in my opinion. His selection choice is odd with the new g's but I'm not a sore looser, just saved 25% if I ever sell them. :)

•••
just applied

Electronics.Shop

wish me luck

•••
•••
What is the renewal?
Did you set a reserve, if so how much?......Best of luck getting accepted..

first when i registered it says free
after check double check it was premium
i don,t know the renewal
Sedo appraisel is 1999.-

i guess electronics is a nice keyword for .shop domain extension :xf.wink:

•••
first when i registered it says free
after check double check it was premium
i don,t know the renewal
Sedo appraisel is 1999.-

i guess electronics is a nice keyword for .shop domain extension :xf.wink:
I was just researching the renewal on that domain and it is showing as un registered with a renewal of approx. $3500 per year.... Are you sure your order was processed?...

•••
Says not registered, big money renewal..

•••
Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 11.25.28 AM.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
To much confusion with the spelling IMO but looks like something he'd like, good luck. :xf.wink:

•••
To much confusion with the spelling IMO but looks like something he'd like, good luck. :xf.wink:

yes

Electronics
Elektronics
Elektroniks

confusing

145463210vdc208e.png

cropped-c2933_Elektroniks_Logo_SG_1-1-2.png

Last edited:
•••
They are only accepting ultra premiums.

•••
They are only accepting ultra premiums.

no...
look at the thread
some domains are approved
even if i don,t understand why

pregnant.io
next.cab
soho.xyz
hi.tv

accepted

Last edited:
•••
As I have said before sent off three with reserve, rejected but that's fine I'm not selling them without a reserve. Sent off five good g's, they should have a reserve but didn't hear a word back with no reserve.

I waited quite some time and wondered did they even receive them as ya never know therefore sent them again. For the record no reply to date.

There's some OK new g's within the auction but I'm sure better ones have been turned away and there's also some junk IMO.. The selection is not helping the best that's available with new g's, again JMO...

As for travel.agency that was a pumped thread here at NP for a month or longer and ended at almost 10K on Flippa. That thing will need to sell for at least 12,500 to break even with their commission. If I recall it has what a $400 plus renewal too?

Regardless of the above it would be fun to get one in but I'm not impressed with the system, or selection process. And I feel everyone should deserve at least a denial email so you can move on and try and make a sale after agreeing to their T&C's. :xf.wink:
If you haven't received a denial I would re-submit. Some of last year sellers that didn't have reserve do have reserve this year.
IMHO no reserve guarantees their commission without concern for the seller.
I also wonder about the New "G" selection. Maybe they don't want to demonstrate New "G"s having the potential to be more valuable until the buddy system has a chance to dump.
It is a fact, much more "premium" New "G"s have been denied.
From what I have witnessed last year and this year credibility is questionable.
Inclusions should be by industry vote not an insider.
Participants be aware!

•••
•••
LOL:)
If that list is ULTRA Premium then the industry is in an identity crisis.
That's what I was told in the email. I have not seen the list.

•••
If you haven't received a denial I would re-submit. Some of last year sellers that didn't have reserve do have reserve this year.
IMHO no reserve guarantees their commission without concern for the seller.
I also wonder about the New "G" selection. Maybe they don't want to demonstrate New "G"s having the potential to be more valuable until the buddy system has a chance to dump.
It is a fact, much more "premium" New "G"s have been denied.
From what I have witnessed last year and this year credibility is questionable.
Inclusions should be by industry vote not an insider.
Participants be aware!

Rejected list thread here, I'll add a few more only showed one that was rejected. :)

https://www.namepros.com/threads/sh...namescon-auction-domains.989755/#post-5887226

•••
I wish you the best, I finally received a denial for the five I sent this morning. These five were not my best but not that bad in my opinion. His selection choice is odd with the new g's but I'm not a sore looser, just saved 25% if I ever sell them. :)
Nailed it.
I had a LLL pronouncable in a preferred New "G" denied Go figure. 366mil exact match search
A5L @ 966mil exact match search
Zero pinyins on the list. English .coms aren't the only domains the chinese market would be interested in.
there is 4 english.xyz domains. Don't see the american market using .xyz 2 of them are 13+characters !
Since when is 10+ characters "Premuim" in any extension?
I'm waiting on decision for my vr +++++.com names which are pronounceable,relevant, 8characters is the longest.
After reading all the comments I think I'll pass too and save the 25%
Cheers

•••
That's what I was told in the email. I have not seen the list.

The list is up at namejet. You gotta go look. If you have a decent .com you have a good chance. If not, it might not be worth the time.
Cheers

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back