NameLot

What do you want to know about domain names?

Labeled as information in General Domain Discussion, started by Macit, Jul 10, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. jayrat14

jayrat14 Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

So does Expired Domain with Stats have any good value?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Samer

Samer Restricted (Chatroom)

“Something better than archive.org any DN.”

There’s; “has been registered diff party in past”
    But if used to be more than “lander” in past, would be better if dofo somehow used a tool Archive.org which incomplete: not capture all

Save archive copy of domain website past
    (if exist)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  3. Samer

Samer Restricted (Chatroom)

Or want to.

Why downgrade .com to .co (?)

I’d get it if was the other way around, kind of.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  4. Macit

Macit Founder of dofo.com ICA Member Gold Account

This is a "big" question. Can you please make it more specific so I can answer.

Thanks, I got the point. Unfortunately, we can't present this on Dofo, for now.

5. Macit

Macit Founder of dofo.com ICA Member Gold Account

Thanks. It is a "so PRO" feature. I will pass this to our team, we will discuss it, but I don't think we add this near soon.

This is a good question.
    We analyzed this before for NET against COM (how many NET domain names were taken while the COM version is available).
    I can't directly answer this now but let us work on this to come with an answer.

6. rajdomains

rajdomains Established Member

@Macit what do you think about .in domains? Do you think the demand for .in domains in increased in past months or its still average?

Thank You

7. Afzal N

Afzal N Established Member

Can share domain registration percentage per region like Europe 20% USA 30% etc..

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  8. BrandPlease

BrandPlease BrandPlease.com VIP Gold Account

@Samer - pm me if you want more on Archive. But, Archive usually has copies of indexed sites - if it wasn't indexed it just wont be found (by Archive) to be archived.

Next, when (BH) SEOs find an archived site, with good content, it may be in their best interest to change the Robot.txt (archive.org has to honor, retro, all archived content). Keeping the new (found) unique content and build out a PBM. They have to own the domain to change the robot.txt of course, thats my it's not every site on Archive.org blocked by new robot.txt

Hope that made sense.

9. NameDeck

NameDeck Top Contributor VIP

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice