Dynadot

What do you think about .cn China domain?

Spaceship
Watch
Will this be becoming popular in your end?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
danieloffice said:
Will this be becoming popular in your end?

Doesn't matter if the US uses it, if it does become the dominate extension in China, there's a billion folks that'll be using it. The U.S. becomes small grapes.

-Allan

•••
Yes, it will. But don't tell anyone just yet.

•••
China is projected to have the world's largest economy by 2015.
An interesting blurb I saw in Dec 14 PC magazine, pg8, shows a new "booksize" AMD computer unavail in developed markets and targeting emerging markets in China, India and Russia. The low cost "...PIC is part of AMD's effort to ensure that the Internet is available to 50% of the world's population by 2015."

However, regarding .cn, I'm uncertain about the viability of English words in the Chinese market as well as the acceptence/usage of .cn in other countries. In the *long* run, as China becomes an economic powerhouse and the world grows smaller and business more internationalized, many of these distintions will become less important.

I have one .cn name regged: Reference.cn, which I hope will work as a portal for information about China for the English speaking, as the 2008 Olympics draw closer.

•••
Grrilla said:
I'm uncertain about the viability of English words in the Chinese market as well as the acceptence/usage of .cn in other countries.

English has been recognized and encouraged by the Chinese government as a means to reach out to the world and a necessary evil towards becoming the next economic superpower.

We are talking about the top 5% of the population who will propel China towards this goal. Pareto principle 80:20.

•••
That makes sense.
We are talking about the top 5% of the population who will propel China towards this goal.
Sounds familiar. (Repalce "China" w/ your choice of country; repace "this" w/ "their")

•••
Replace 1.3 billion economically suppressed and consumerism deprived people with ________ (your choice) :D

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back