Dynadot

What do I do when someone buys the same day I registered?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Well it looks like this noob caught a stroke of luck his first day domaining, but now I'm in a bit of a predicament.

This morning I registered the following domains at godaddy all for .99-1.99 each.

afreebitcoin dot com
bitcoincrate dot com
bitslottery dot com
bitcoininnovations dot com
bitcoinnovations dot com
bitcoinchronicles dot com
bitcoinbranding dot com
bitcoincouture dot com
bitcoinpublishing dot com
bitcoinrecruit dot com
coinrecruit dot com
bitcoinvector dot com
bitgfx dot com
bitinkd dot com
bitionary dot com
bitivity dot com
bitspo dot com
bitstreamed dot com
btcapplication dot com
btcapplications dot com
buybitstamp dot com
coincontractor dot com
coiniverse dot com
debitcardbitcoin dot com
gamblebitcoinonline dot com
hackingbitcoin dot com
mozbit dot com
wtbbtc dot com
wtsbtc dot com
fivecoinn dot com
bits4books dot com
20webdesign dot com
cloudartistic dot com

Well just hours later I have sold 20webdesign and bitcoinbranding for $100, but I don't know if I can send the domains.

Godaddy's website says you have to wait 5 days after registering a domain to make an account change, so does that mean there's no way I can transfer or push the domains until 5 days has passed? I've never done it before so I'm not sure if I'm missing something or what?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If Godaddy is informing you, it must be under their TOS. Still you can try mailing them.

•••
If the website says you have to wait 5 days, then you have to wait 5 days.

•••
I have purchased a domain last 31st October at Godaddy. After 2 days (2nd Nov), I transferred the domain to another registrant (domain push). There was never a problem. So I suggest you go on and make the domain transfer to your buyer. It is possible for me therefore it should be possible for you. Cheers. :)

•••
Just to clarify, if you register a domain, you don't have to wait 60 days to push the domain to an account that has the same registrar as yourself right? The 60 day hold is only for going from one registrar to another?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back