NameSilo

What did you register in a black Friday promotion?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
I managed to pick up -

bloodpill.com Health
forexlicence.com Banking and finance
scrapcarman.com Motoring and Transport
scrapcarsman.com Motoring and Transport
newcarowner.com Motoring and Transport
mybitcoinmoney.com Bitcoin
bloodpills.com Health

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Small sales make people millions if you make enough of them. I remember that the founder of Colman's mustard said that he made his millions from the mustard that people left on their plates. :)

•••
Picked up boardgamer()site, uxdesigner()shop and a few more from my wishlist. Also took advantage of a couple Namecheap $3.99 transfers as well as a few of Exabyte's .COM deal. I'll be able to post some of the .com purchases in a few weeks when I develop some simple pages for them.

•••
I registered several domains during the Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday period. Here are some of my favorites:

.online
IdentityTheft

.com

clckr
zukah

.solutions
bullying

.life
bedroom
yachting

.fyi
santa
cancer
Africa

.tax
energy

.expert
oral

.family
closer

•••
Let me see what we got...

Salesmanagement.co
Myorder.co
Customization.cloud
Respectful.me

•••
Here're mine:

P/h/o/to/E/d/i/t./c/o
G/l/o/b/a/l/S/h/o/p/.c/o

•••
Went ahead and grabbed the following, and tried not to fall into the trap that black friday can be...
Orlexo.com
Braynium.com

•••
Bitining
ClinicNeo
DirigibleDrone
RestoreDrink
CryptoExotic
CryptoHerb
CryptoDent

all in .com
$1 at NetworkSol.

•••
cryptolocker_me
thunderstorm_me
lemming_store
baldeagle_co
freezedried_co
headgear_co

I really like headgear_co it seems to have great sales potential to me. I see that the corresponding .com just goes to a landing page with links, so there is not an already developed .com for a developer to need to compete with. With all the interest in augmented reality I think the name will be attractive. Good luck with it!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back