Dynadot

registrars What ccTLDs do you prefer investing?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nicenic

Established Member
Impact
Hello NPers,

Long time no see, hope all of you have good business and good health. :)

I decide to re-adjust the domain pricing on our website, especially the ccTLDs.

Could you please kindly share some information about what ccTLDs that you prefer investing?
The more information, the better!

I realize the domain markets in China and outside of China are totally different, for example, Chinese domain investors prefer ccTLDs like .CN, .TT, .TM, .AI etc. recently years, but obviously, domain names of this kind were not loved by you much.

Your response and time will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Helen Ho, COO

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Western buyers prefer .CO, chinese buyers after .CN, prefer .CC

•••
I am not a big believer in .TV, its just not an extension that I would honestly ever think about investing in as I honestly find it far too gimmicky, although don't get me wrong some investors are doing quite well with it at the moment. And yes I agree that the chinese do prefer to go for .CN right now too. And with .CO, again its an extension that has done well recently but I just don't see an enormous future potential for it.

In my opinion, I have to say that .IN is the ccTLD with the largest potential beyond any other extension. It is growing extremely rapidly right now both within and outside of India too (on a global scale) and there is MASSIVE room for growth and ROI, which is why in these sorts of discussions, .IN is always going to be a winner.

There is a similar thread to your question, which has been going for nearly a year, you should be able to get more of an idea from there, its about the top three ccTLDs for investment:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/wh...p-3-cctlds-to-invest-in-at-the-moment.966483/

•••
I just got Livescores.fc free. I hope it a good keyword

•••
Both .CC and .TV are back-end supported by Registry of Verisign, price of .CC was adjusted on 2nd May, 2016 significantly.

While for .CO domain name, for some reason, we didn't apply for Registrar accreditation with Registry of Cointernet.

•••
I mainly invest in my local cctld, .co.uk

•••
•••
I decide to re-adjust the domain pricing on our website, especially the ccTLDs.

Could you please kindly share some information about what ccTLDs that you prefer investing?
The more information, the better!
.me/.in are not my primary investing but I have ~160 of them...

•••
I love dot us! buy 88 cents, and sell it $300! so its like 10000% ROI! :) we all know dot com are king! the reason simply because US ppl love dot com! meanwhile buyer from US and china prefer with com! other than Com, most of time are same, but personally I love dot us since their ROI are quite good :) but the tricky part is dot US, are much more unique and complex than any other domain!

•••
I personally favor the .mx and .com.mx (preferred) cctlds because of the huge potential growth in ecommerce in Mexico. The bigger players (Amazon, Google, etc.) have already secured their .com.mx domains and as internet usage continues to grow in Mexico with 4 digit (!!!) percentages, it's only a matter of time before it explodes.

•••
•••
Most of my investment is with:

.in

•••
•••
I collect quality dot us domains for the following reasons:

Dot us is safe. If I design a successful website...the ccTLD owner can't steal it from me.
There are few other ccTLDs that I would trust. I would never trust some island ccTLD,
except for the UK.....maybe. Most countries are way to corrupt to trust.

Quality dot us names are still available for reasonable prices.

Dot us yearly renewals costs are reasonable and much less than some of the more
exotic ccTLDs.

More and more American companies are using dot us domains for their business interests.

•••
i prefer .ng and .com.ng . it a young market and domains areprotexted by NIRA . u can get your domain back if stolen . also there are sweet domain hacks .. Meeti.ng, Shoppi.ng etc . . and renewal is fairly cheap

•••
Stick to .com everything else is a waste of time & money. You'll see it soon enough.

•••
I prefer cctlds which actually are used in their respective countries and backed by huge brands.
You can't go wrong with cctlds of any large country or economy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back