IT.COM

analysis What do you know about ccTLDs?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Amar D

Established Member
Impact
What do you know about ccTLDs? What are the habits of these users inside the state?

I will share what I know about .ba and .ch ccTLD.

.ch (Switzerland): As I live here, I see many TV commercials that include "minus" char. in the domain name e.g www.ab-in-den-urlaub.ch, also I've noticed that they use just german language in keywords and there is except for english word if it is mega popular e.g sex.ch and sunrise.ch or exit.ch. Also the number (at the end) 24 is welcome too.

.ba (Bosnia): This is my homeland. English keywords are not so welcome for resell. You will need to find words on Bosnian language to sell them. The marketplace is good for 4 countries: Croatia,Montenegro, Bosnia and Serbia as the language is the almost same (ex Yugoslavian language). I've had top english EM domains and I had hard time to sell it for cheap. But the local keywords on bosnian languages is easy to resell for XXX or X.XXX EUR.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back