Dynadot

new gtlds What are your '.best' domain names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Most Bay

Bruneis.comTop Member
Impact
Hi All,
We know, one registrant has launch great discount for registering new '.best' (dot best).
My knowledge is very limited about this extension. But I have tried to register some new names. Such as:

cap.best
bat.best
ham.best
dew.best
nap.best
tan.best
yap.best
night.best
morning.best

So What are yours?
And, Anyone can help me (or us) to explain how about the future prospects of this extension (dot best) for global market?

Thank you...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cyril, thank you for your time to come here at Namepros, and for all the information you gave us here!

I think wholesale renewal of $15 is very fair, and great decision you made. This is a price level where I personally feel very comfortable to renew my current and future .best names 8-9 years in advance, as I do with lot of my other names in other new gTLD extensions..

I wish you only the.best - it is imo very nice extension :)
Brands.international
Expires On:
2019-11-23

•••
•••
Thank you for a very informative post, @namemarket. It is definitely true that Google can on a dime change aspects of search that have significant impact for domains, such as the reversed word case you mention. If they gave significant benefit to secure pre-load spaces, for exampple, their own recent extensions would suddenly have a huge advantage. I worry of the power Google have in so much.

I have a few times invested in reverse domains (they come in other extensions as well for example lots of words followed by top), but I noted that for the most part the market pays good prices only for domain names that are in preferred order. Correct order is possible with .best, but certainly not for all words. I have taken advantage of the Dynadot promotion to speculate on some and will see if .best takes off. In almost all cases I kept away from words where the order was reversed (not promoting mine, not even up for sale anywhere, but to demonstrate what I mean I took names like touch.best, named.best and timeless.best that all seem proper English. to me at least :xf.cool:).

By the way, I agree with your view that we should not allow those promoting particular registries or other services unfettered starting of threads. I need to reread NPs rules, but I am not sure this is not already covered by a rule? I am not opposed to those promoting something being given a platform, but I support the idea of them being somehow labelled (not exactly as you propose, but I try to be a compromise person on most things. :xf.wink:.) You are not allowed to advertise on NPs, except when paying for it, and I wonder if some posts are getting near to that.

I would not want us to restrict those who run registries, registrars, marketplaces and other services from NPs. In fact I think we should encourage it. But they should not be able to use all of NPs as a place to promote their particular products.

I think it will be some time before any of us know whether .best will take off or fizzle. My personal view is the extension is a nice match to some domain name phrases, a niche I have a lot of interest in, so I decided to try some for a year.

Thanks again for your well written post.

Bob
Thanks @Bob Hawkes
I think we agreed that @Cyril.Best is in here, to answer some questions. And of course, gave informations related on .best.
Then, Let's continue of sharing our .best new registered.

•••
•••
Is there any specific industry you like/ want us to release some names ?

•••
•••
Hi, all .Best Fans...
I have AGE.Best.
Just a week in parking, the revenue has been $0,02.
Thanks

•••
•••
I just registered this domain

kingof. best

What is your opinion?

•••
FYI -- I see my newly registered INBOX.BEST has good type-in traffic. Over 42 visits in less than 35 hours. Relatively good traffic.

inboxbest traffic.png

•••
I have AGE.Best.
That is the perfect name for me personally :xf.grin: - I bet you are much too young for it though!

Seriously I think it is a great name ideally suited to seniors aging, activities for seniors, senior excursions, etc. Congrats on getting it.

Bob

•••
Last edited:
•••
That is the perfect name for me personally :xf.grin: - I bet you are much too young for it though!

Seriously I think it is a great name ideally suited to seniors aging, activities for seniors, senior excursions, etc. Congrats on getting it.

Bob
Really really Thank You @Bob Hawkes.
I hope so. But more than that, you have motivated me to other best .Best names like age.best.

Best Regards

•••
•••
•••
FYI -- I see my newly registered INBOX.BEST has good type-in traffic. Over 42 visits in less than 35 hours. Relatively good traffic.

Really? It is extremely difficult to believe the stats. What kind of stats program is it? I don't recognize it. After all, who in the world would type-in inbox.best and why, and exactly what is an inbox.best or a best inbox?

I don't see how it can be getting reverse word order traffic because no one would type-in (other than some domainers) the little known dot-best extension in the first place and how can the name be indexed so fast in Google to get search engine traffic if newly registered? In fact, it would be in the G Sandbox for a long time.

Why are people typing in inbox.best? What can they possibly be looking for? In fact "best inbox" is a lightly used term on web-pages in G with only 16k results. It all makes no sense.

Last edited:
•••
Really? It is extremely difficult to believe the stats. What kind of stats program is it? I don't recognize it. After all, who in the world would type-in inbox.best and why, and exactly what is an inbox.best or a best inbox?

I don't see how it can be getting reverse word order traffic because no one would type-in (other than some domainers) the little known dot-best extension in the first place and how can the name be indexed so fast in Google to get search engine traffic if newly registered? In fact, it would be in the G Sandbox for a long time.

Why are people typing in inbox.best? What can they possibly be looking for? In fact "best inbox" is a lightly used term on web-pages in G with only 16k results. It all makes no sense.
I think, it is same as my age.best. just registered last week, but its cpc is $0.42 while search volume (for age.best only) is 1000.
Here is the stats:
Screenshot_20190313-100445_Chrome.jpg

•••
Good name. Best Tax Agent...

I rember we have something that is really well ranked in google on real estate realtor in .Best

Let me found that for you

•••
I know that restaurant, food and cars have a lot searches when it's related to the best : best pizza, best burger, ...

Also, there is still good names available in electronics i think. Let me find or release few names for you by tomorrow on this, if it helps.

•••

This is SEDO Parking Stats (see below whole page screenshot). Here is the link to the parking/sales page you can the details.

sedo_inbox_page.png

•••
Some overall ideas of domains names : https://www.siegemedia.com/seo/most-popular-keywords

In the most popular keyword :
- caculator.best is available for instance.
- nfl.best is also available but is a premium and take care with trademarks.

I let you work on this.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

•••
timer.best is also available.

•••
•••
It is for inbox.best only? So incredible...👍👍👍

Yes, I see this only for INBOX.BEST and rest .best in my portfolio are ranging from 3-5 that's all.

•••
Guys, I just realize that from the list northkorea.best was also available for registration :wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

Just sayin for kidding - don't register it - I love you too much - don't want you to die.

Best,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back