Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The studio musicians these guys put together to record these tunes... the best of the best.

Peace,
Cy

•••
From Mitch Buchannon with love:

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Vivere - Dare To Live

We call it blind. I call it real sight.

Last edited:
•••
•••
BMW Peter wrote this tune.

The story of what happened to him is insane (literally)
I couldn't find the whole doc and this is missing a couple of parts, but it's a sad story.

Here is the cat that schooled so many great guitarists / musicians.
The legend... from wiki
John Mayall, OBE (born 29 November 1933) is an English blues singer, guitarist, organist and songwriter, whose musical career spans over fifty years. In the 1960s, he was the founder of John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers, a band which has counted among its members some of the most famous blues and blues rock musicians. They include Eric Clapton, Peter Green, Jack Bruce, John McVie, Mick Fleetwood, Mick Taylor, Don "Sugarcane" Harris, Harvey Mandel, Larry Taylor, Aynsley Dunbar, Hughie Flint, Jon Hiseman, Dick Heckstall-Smith, Andy Fraser, Johnny Almond, Walter Trout, Coco Montoya and Buddy Whittington.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Peter Green's story sums up all the best, but also the worst, scary and bizarre parts in a life of rock star, probably more than any other. Also, it reminds me on another tragic figure - Syd Barrett...
Looking back in time, it is possible to pinpoint every crucial person (like John Mayall) and almost every moment which shaped the face of music; not just blues and rock, but modern music as a whole. Popular music genres stacks one upon another, sharing the same fundament, laid long time ago in Delta.
One of these critical events in music history was held on 7th of may 1964. in Manchester. The moment when blues hit UK and transformed Uk's and world music scene forever.

Last edited:
•••
Great tunes. That's digging up the roots, bro.
Sonny and Brownie were on that tour.

Here is one with John Mayall picking up last verse singing what surely is the truth.
The Michael Franks tune.

I actually sold a song to Michael Franks back in the late 80's.
It never got published tho... :(

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
Was driving down the highway flipping through the radio and heard what sounded like Macy Gray. The truck is kind of loud in general, but it sounded just like her...sexy w/ some cool/ fun lyrics although I couldn't make them all out. I thought to myself how I haven't heard her in a long time and here she is, so I wrote down some of the lyrics to look her up once I got home. Anyway, not her and lyrics were not exactly what I heard. Kind of funny to me how that works. Anyway, here's the tune that's not by Macy Gray:

•••
•••
WOW -- this one sends chills, baby!!!

•••
I actually sold a song to Michael Franks back in the late 80's.
I liked M. Franks back in the day. But let me tell you, he recorded the cheesiest theme song for the movie Author! Author! (starring Al Pacino!).

*edit* That song was written by Dave Grusin -- go figure!

Last edited:
•••
actually sold a song to Michael Franks back in the late 80's.

Impressive, although it remained unrealized...
Are you musician or in the music business?

•••
•••
My daily dose of Mr.Max's voice(s)...

•••
Klangstof - We Are Your Reciever

•••
•••
•••
•••
RIP Chester.

Too sad.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Just was listening too.. a classic kick azz rocknroll classic

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back