NameSilo

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anthony (Tony) Robbins ~ Procrastination for about the 50th time!

•••
•••
•••
Johnny Cash - Hurt

Almost make me cry..

I must be one of the only people on the planet who actually prefers the original Nine Inch Nails version. Not that Cash did a bad cover, but this song just breathes Trent Reznor. Even Johnny Cash, as legendary as he may be, cannot top the emotion Trent puts in the original.

Listening to the Velvet Underground & Nico now: "I'll be your Mirror"

One of those songs to play if a loved one is feeling depressed. The words in the song are so soothing...

•••
The Connells - Scotty's Lament

Criminally underrated band. Someday I wanna have those words "I delight in my despair" tattooed on my arm. :) Their albums are out of print with legal downloads as exception, but that is nowhere as good as a real CD with jewel case and booklet. I was delighted to find a copy of their Ring album in a second hand CD store last week, it was even the European version which contains 3 extra bonus tracks. Well worth the 7 €!

•••
•••
I love the way you lie II

•••
•••
You made me stronger by breaking my heart :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Grooveshark top songs on my android.

•••
Head Like a Hole - Nine Inch Nails

•••
Am listening to these kids who are telling the house help how they were taught by their teacher, what a certain did in school, kids have no shame but it is because they are innocent i can excuse them.

directtohomeappliances.com directtohomeappliances

•••
•••
Echo & The Bunnymen - Crocodiles

31 years old but still sounds as fresh as back in the early days of post punk. Brilliant outburst of energy and anxiety at the same time. The whole album, but this track especially, just breathes angst. Brilliant work. Their second album was even darker, after that they moved a bit away from the post punk sound. Those early records still sound brilliant.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

and now Joy Division - Day of the Lords

Music rarely reflected depression as well as this song. The monotome, slow basslines and drums, the echoing sounds, the tortured vocals. It all falls into place brilliantly. Masterpiece. If only Ian Curtis had lived longer, Joy Division could have been one of the most influential bands of all time (as far as they aren't that already even despite having released only 2 albums)

•••
•••
•••
Hooverphonic - Battersea

One of the few songs from my native country that actually I can talk about with pride. Hooverphonic, Breath of Life, Noordkaap and a handful of songs by Red Zebra, Laïs, Hof van Commerce, Arid and that's about it when it comes to decent Belgian music :(

•••
"schooooooollls out...for.....summmerrr!"

•••
ORPHANED LAND - Sapari

Middle Eastern metal at its very best. Turning a 400 year old Yemenite Hebrew poem into a brilliant cross-cultural rock song!

•••
hi

Dangerous , Michael Jackson

•••
the game feat. kanye west - wouldn't get far

That's cool! I'm also listening to The Game, but further more to the song "Drama is real"

Con't like the gangsta stuff too much, but sometimes it's just fun ;)

•••
Keine Lust - Rammstein

Great for doing droplists ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back