Domain Empire

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
David Bowie - Ziggy Stardus

Happy new years!

•••
•••
I believe by Fantasia :) Kinda interesting.

•••
Metallica - Fade to Black

•••
Just the radio... I should be working on Radio NamePros so that we can all listen in :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ronald Jenkees. Just discovered him today and his music is really good!

•••
Space Opera, an old band from the 60s and 70s that never really made it big. Interesting sounds. 2 of the 4 members are still alive.

Space Opera

•••
This time I am listening to Shakira's song hips don't lie.

•••
•••
•••
•••
"Schoolhouse Rock," which my kids discovered a few days ago. Trapped somewhere between nostalgia and suicide at the moment ...

Frank

Edit: I appreciate the concerned message that I received in response to this post. However, to be clear I was only being sarcastic about the extreme response to getting a little weary of hearing the same six songs over again. I even updated my Facebook status advising my friends that they can get their adverbs here, because Lolly has everything you need, if you write or read, or even think about it -- see, these songs are lots of fun the first 2,000 times you hear them, but somewhere between the 2,001st and 2,262nd time they start to wear down the enthusiasm noticeably.

Last edited:
•••
U2 - Gloria

from their "October" album. I miss the old U2 when they were young and angry. Boy, October and War were excellent albums, raw and full of energy. Songs such as "An Cat Dubh", "The Electric Co" and "I Will Follow" are still standing after all those years, while most of their albums after Achtung Baby sound like a very innocent attempt to make stadium rock. We need the old U2 back...

•••
Hi

Listening Shakkira (wakka wakka)

•••
•••
•••
If anyone of you are into good old hevy metal I suggest you check out the Paranoid album with Black Sabbath. Simply amazing!

You can find the whole album on Spotify.

Here the one I am listening to at the moment.

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back