IT.COM

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This song speaks to me on a couple levels...it was running through my head as the burning chemicals started in. I'm told stress has expedited my demise.

Like an instrument, I believe we are all tuned to resonate with frequencies. Sending some healing frequency your way... be well my friend.

•••
•••
What a month...had to do another STAT scan this AM...the body ain't what it used to be!

Saturday AM slots are reserved for the worst cases...I was surrounded by young and old, men and women. I was able to observe them (many accompanied by friends or loved ones) sitting in their 'recliner' surrounded by IV's and monitoring machines.

Over and over the alarms were going off...nurses doing their best to keep everyone comfortable and calm. I've lost count of the scans I've had but I feel those will be coming to an end sooner than later.

This song speaks to me on a couple levels...it was running through my head as the burning chemicals started in. I'm told stress has expedited my demise.

BTW, shout out to @Rob Monster.
Hold on bro!

•••
•••
Currently listening to Korn - Coming undone
Blast from the past B-)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bob Dillon said this was the best song ever written; not sure about that, but it's a darn good feel good tune...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
^ those guys are amazing, but Glen's clean sound was music to my young ears then ...and still is "on the line" (@15:00)

•••
Brought to you by the makers of Geritol... :xf.wink:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back