Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
How bout a little Taj Mahal live...

57 Mercury with the turnpike skirts....

Man that is great stuff.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Early Version of High Hopes (Unreleased)

•••
Been traveling a bit lately...looks like some good music posts I have to catch up on. Heard Tom's latest but just now got to see the video.

•••
One of the groups I still enjoy live...

•••
Another band that is superior in concert...hope my travels give me the chance to see them soon. Saw them first in a small club near Ohio State too many years ago.

•••
•••
Anyone remember the full page ad that said “The flute is a heavy, metal instrument!”?

•••
•••
What is a set without Oz? LOL It's the best one Dio did with them in my opinion.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Some new Billy. Thanks to one of his concerts in Florida back in the day, I met some of the craziest chicks I've known...still talk with a couple of them from time to time. For my own sanity and safety, they believe I now live on a motorless yacht floating off the coast (I told you they were CRAZY!)

•••
Enough new music search for one night...gots 200 names to review before sunrise...have to put on my motivational mix...this is the first tune.

•••
•••
Holy Moley some of my favorite muso people i didn't even know about this.
RIP. Keith Rikki. and anyone that passed. These were friends of parents and friends parents etc.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Early Bowie featuring Hermione Farthingale, David's girlfriend at the time...

Same tune with applied phase inversion

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back