Dynadot

What are these emails trying to do? Scammers??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have been receiving a lot of emails recently, all from the same (supposed) address, all asking the same question. My domain is in the subject line:

Email content:
"Hope you’re doing well,
Can you tell me if this domain is for sale and the price?"

In each case, the subject domain is either clearly listed for sale on its own page, or equally clearly listed for sale (with price) at BB etc. So what's to gained from asking the blindingly obvious question as to whether it's for sale and the price??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hard to say, but wouldn't hurt to send the link to the sale page and let them go from there.

•••
I wouldn't bother. They are just the beginning of a scam.

•••
I have been getting several of those exact emails too. I figured out who one of them came from and called that business. The lady said he was in a meeting and took my message to call me. He ignored my message and never even bothered to call me back, even thought I stated that I was responding to his inquiry. I am tired of these type people wasting my time.

•••
nothing can be said i am trying to find out

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back