Dynadot

question What are the biggest sales to occur between members on NP?

NameSilo
Watch
Just a general question here but what has been the biggest sales that have been known to occur on NP between domainers and specifically through NP?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From the top of my head; hy.com 50K ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Firstly, apologies to the mods for putting this thread in the wrong forum! :guilty: But thank you for moving it to the appropriate forum. :D

The reason behind the question was just to gather what the 'level' of business done here on NP is. Undoubtedly the biggest sales are indeed private in nature and never make it onto the sales forums, but there does seem to be a ceiling of values of domains being advertised for sale on NP, which in this day and age surprises me.

Anyway at the moment it would seem that few if any big valued domains are advertised on NP as being for sale.

•••
A recent public sale on NamePros:
It's not the biggest, but it's recent and public. I know of a few larger transactions that took place privately on NamePros because we are sometimes asked for advice about them.

You may find it interesting to know that there is more private content produced every day on NamePros than there is public content, so a lot of conversations and deals are happening one-on-one or in smaller groups.

•••
•••
Fact is that everyone in this business read NP. Maybe they do not post or participate, but I think that there are a lot of big sales going behind the scene.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back