IT.COM

Your highest sale. Domain and amount.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i sell all of my names for cheap it seems. a lot of small sales equals one big one, right? :tu:

first name i ever sold: pottytrain.com $500

i wasn't marketing it, but regged it and got an offer. after that i was hooked.

Related Topic:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe one should always make every effort to market their domain names to appropriate End user "leads", IMHO. Naturally, not every End user is a potential "lead" and not every "lead" is appropriate. Due diligence should be performed beforehand insofar as any possible ™ issues, as well. There is nothing wrong with moving domains at the wholesale level, either ... and though generally prices garnered will be lower, I wouldn't necessarily categorize all/most/any of them as "cheap", IMHO.
Domain name: CableAccessories.com
Sold: $7,500 U.S.

Their site: www.cableaccessories.com

I've posted this information on the site before, and I appreciate all professionalism and respect in this context.
Good Luck with your marketing efforts, Mike. :)

•••
very nice sale! the niche that i sell in has a lot of sales, but not high priced sales. :|

•••
Originally posted by acdwcom
very nice sale! the niche that i sell in has a lot of sales, but not high priced sales. :|

Keep up the good work, it'll come ... also, expand your niche possibly, as well. Those "high-ticket" items :$: , you know. :)

•••
Mines only $50 atm. But then, I'm a complete n00b with domains atm..lol

•••
Highest is around $50, but alot in the $20-$50 range adds up fast.

•••
i think i will never sell a domain name for under $100. if i own a name it's because it's at least worth this amount.

•••
My highest was worldpokertouronline.com for $2500.00. Almost every other sale i have falls between $150-$250 though.

•••
My highest sale, RetailGrowth.com, for $2000 earlier in the year. Most of my sales ranged anywhere from $100 to $1000.

•••
:( my highest sale is $15 :( my the lowest newbie :)

•••
My best sale to date is a 2 word co.uk for $900

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back