Domain Empire

discuss What about the .shoes domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

viento

Established Member
Impact
the .shoes domains get very less register volume ,why ?

my domain: www.s.shoes and www.e.shoes are parking in sedo ,they both get very high traffic ,high ratio fo clicks ,I think the .shoes targeting online shopping customers , it's very good e business domains ,.and the shoes are very daily life products ,everybody need the shoes ,so there are many end users of this domains ,why the .shoes register volume still keep low .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When you say high ratio of clicks and traffic..... how many visits per month do they get?

•••
The reason why .shoes are low in registration is that there are only few options which goes well with shoes..you have some of them (e.shoes), you migh have vip.shoes, fashion.shoes, winter.shoes, cheap.shoes, luxury.shoes, and then lot of GEO combinations like london.shoes..but that is it, so I would not expect more then few thousands registrations in next few years. At the moment there are 6k regs, see here

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back