IT.COM

opinion What About SEO Domains? Is There any Demand out There?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kamaz

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys,

I've been in the domaining industry for more than a year now, and all my day job focused on SEO/PBN domains, however, I'm always selling my names on facebook groups, and back a few months ago, there is a huge demand on that type of domains. But recently, the demand decrease day by day because of the abuse that 80% of members do, and as well their budgets are very low! they couldn't pay even $100 for a domain name that has good stats with over 100 RD.

Anyway, after spending a lot of time on searching for alternatives, I found BHW, which members out there can pay even high $xxx to low $x,xxx for a domain name with the same metrics as mine, so really, really, I'm leaving money in the table... but as you know, BHW requires JR.VIP and it may take time to get it :(

So guys, does anyone here have any experience with SEO domains, and where is the BEST place to sell them? Any thoughts?

Much appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
BHW for selling domain may give one the money, but the search engines bring updates to nullify the positioning of domains in SERPs if they find any use of spam or use of forbidden techniques. Better try selling the domain on websites like Sedo, Flippa and Afternic, etc.

•••
BHW for selling domain may give one the money, but the search engines bring updates to nullify the positioning of domains in SERPs if they find any use of spam or use of forbidden techniques. Better try selling the domain on websites like Sedo, Flippa and Afternic, etc.

Of my experience, none of the marketplaces you mentioned above works well with SEO domains. Godaddy works well for domains with SPECIAL metrics ONLY! but you have to promote it and do all stuff (Premium listing, etc) to promote for thousands of views or maybe hundreds...

I'm looking for something SPECIAL, something that could help, like hiring a broker, or maybe a marketplace that almost 60% of customers looking for SEO domains, customers that recognize SEO domains value, etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back