Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain What About eHighRoller.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckeyeAds

New Member
Impact
0
I own this name and am considering selling it! My thinking is that it is a high value name. any thoughts?

ehighroller.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First 3 entries at Google are fishing lures and bowling.. I'd never thought of the bowling angle! Casino is 4th.

I'd say high xx, undeveloped IMO. I know "e" stands for something, but I've never been fond of it as a prefix (feel it's overused).
 
0
•••
Mid $xx without a casino on it. High $xx with casino without customers, traditional formula if you get customers.

-Allan
 
0
•••
quite good name :)

with content High XX
without content low - mid XX
 
0
•••
mid $xx
 
0
•••
If I was going to buy it from you, I would pay $18-22.
It's okay, just find the right person; or better yet - develop it really good and THEN sell it ;)

Good luck!
 
0
•••
mid xx
 
0
•••
developed = high $xx - low $xxx

undeveloped = mid $xx
 
0
•••
too hard to pronounce low $xx - reg fee
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back