Domain Empire

domain Appraisal for doghero.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elizabeth Byrd

Impact
Hi - I am thinking of selling my domain name doghero.com and was hoping to get a sense of the value. Also any thoughts on the best approach for selling it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
A good name that's doing a lovely job as it is

I'm sure the right people will come along if you could do with a windfall

•••
Thank you all for your insights. Interesting about the Brazilian company and certainly worth contacting. Although I am still unsure of what to ask for.

•••
Thank you all for your insights. Interesting about the Brazilian company and certainly worth contacting. Although I am still unsure of what to ask for.
Take offers, see what comes your way. I like the brand

Last edited:
•••
DogHero.com is worth $20,000+

If you wanted to sell quickly maybe ask for $5k-$10k.

If you hold long term and wait for right buyer, you could get $50,000.

We own Chess Hero /com and Squadhelp appraised it around $18,000 retail.

Last edited:
•••
Wow, $3.1m funding and six years later they still haven't gone after the .com

They need to sack their marketing team.

Last edited:
•••
This domain would be great for a pet care brand or some sort of animal treatment center. This is highly brandable. I like it! 1K-5K range if the right buyer comes along. You might even be lucky enough to find someone willing to pay 10K.

•••
Hi - I am thinking of selling my domain name doghero.com and was hoping to get a sense of the value. Also any thoughts on the best approach for selling it would be appreciated. Thank you.
This is a very good premium domain. What is the price? I am into pets, and i would consider this one.

•••
A fair price is what I am trying to figure out and you probably have a better idea than I do. If you want to make an offer or discuss further, you can reach me at [email protected].

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back