Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Firegod.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlescfry

New Member
Impact
0
I own this domain, but I am considering selling it. Any thoughts on potential value and how I would go about selling it? Thanks in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Charles -

According to NameBio.com a few similar domain names have sold in the past:

weathergods.com - $550 - (6-25-04) - Afternic
talkwithgod.com -$620 - (6-22-06) - TDNAM

Granted - weathergods.com was over 2 years ago - its a relatively nice comparison, very similar in nature. TalkWithGod is obviously a bit more generic and would make a great church/phycic/evangical site - I think yours is fun and could be turned into an entertainment site (games, gossip, news). Based on the recent sale of TalkWithGod.com and how I compare it to yours - I would guestimate value for this domain name in the area of $600-800. Its a great generic term - I am curious to know how much traffic it recieves, as I do believe this would bump value.

Selling it - lots of different ways - depending on how quickly you want to sell it or need the cash? Your more then welcome to PM me - I may be interested in purchasing.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back