domain Spd.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

scpete

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

It looks like I may never properly develop the business I purchased this domain for, so I am considering selling it. Problem is that I don't have a clue about it's value, let alone the best way to go about selling it. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for your input.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd say $20k - $50k easy.

They are all premium letters ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good Luck
 
0
•••
If you sel now, you get between $20,000 and $35,000 , next year you may get double.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back