Watch

westdotcn

Established Member
west.xyz Staff
Impact
upload_2016-10-8_13-21-44.png

upload_2016-10-8_13-26-37.png

upload_2016-10-8_13-26-56.png

Recently, many customers ask us whether there are some promotions about transfer as well as some other saving renewal fee on west.xyz
Now, we add the latest domain promos on west.xyz so that all of you can see them on the home page of west.xyz.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tanks!!
can I ask if we can pay fee one by one or do we need to preload with paypal $25 min and pay the extra 4% fee for conversion to your currency?

Last edited:
•••
will you promote .rent ?

•••
•••
•••
so your list for example does not say transfer fee for .top.. how do I find this out and other extensions too? is there like a link? ty.

•••
tanks!!
can I ask if we can pay fee one by one or do we need to preload with paypal $25 min and pay the extra 4% fee for conversion to your currency?
Hi ,alcy,
All customers need to preload with paypal $25 min no matter transfer or selling. As for the handling fee, it's about 4.5%, but we do not charge you the handing fee, paypal charges you.
Besides, if the domain you want to transfer is not on the domain promos, you can visit this page to find your extension: https://www.west.xyz/en/domain/price.asp

•••
•••
•••
•••
How much is it for .rent?

•••
•••
west.xyz has a very good skype service

west263lingli on skype

•••
and btw :

west.xyz website look very good

simple and nice

•••
I see that. How long this promo is going to last!

•••
i started already to transfer some of my domains to west.xyz

•••
•••
Thank you

Yes I have

Like I said : Lilian is very helpful

:xf.wink:

•••
The West.cn/xyz team is very efficient in communication I must say that...
Keep up the good work :lookaround:

•••
The West.cn/xyz team is very efficient in communication I must say that...
Keep up the good work :lookaround:
Thanks for your trust and support, we will keep moving on!:-D;)

•••
•••
•••
@westdotcn
Show attachment 40717
Show attachment 40718
Show attachment 40719
Recently, many customers ask us whether there are some promotions about transfer as well as some other saving renewal fee on west.xyz
Now, we add the latest domain promos on west.xyz so that all of you can see them on the home page of west.xyz.
I am looking into transferring a portion of my portfolio to West.xyz. From what I understand there could be problems with real-name verification for the .com/.net's. Can you explain when this would be needed, and how a non-Chinese person can get authenticated?

Is it not a good idea to transfer these TLD's to West.xyz?

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back