Dynadot

.tv Werewolf tv sold

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Werewolf Tv sold for $2600 in past few days.

I actually bought it for another member here as I figured it fitted in their portfolio genre but they didn't want it.

I then thought I would keep it anyway and hey - shock of shocks, I got a straight fixed price sale via sedo.

Sale was actually very quick and efficient - something I think sedo had forgotten to do.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow absolutely awesome sale considering the quality of the name. Congrats

•••
Good sale, I personally wouldn't have let the name go for less than $8K-$10K. Confidently, because I know this name will not drop in value and another offer will come in eventually IMO.

Reason, Zombie.TV would've been worth triple that considering the craze/trend with Zombie TV shows these days, there will be some 'innovators' in this industry that are going to try to branch off to Werewolf niche action/dramas, it's next in line. Vampires = viral, zombies = viral, my speculation is a werewolf craze is the next thing. All it takes is a couple of trendy shows on TV focusing on them and the name doubles/triples in value.

But again $2500 is still good for a quick flip, I'd re-invest. How much did you pay for it?

Last edited:
•••
How much did you pay for it?

At the time the registrar (name.com) had a $11 a year offer and I took it for five years. I think the total was $54.95

•••
Back