IT.COM

question Website which lists registered domains containing entered keyword?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I used to use a website few years ago to list domains which contain a keyword I enter. For example, if I enter "apple", it'll list:

apple
applecart
myapple
etc

and the various extensions registered, as well as their status (parked, active, or something like that)

I just don't remember the website. Help please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
zfbot.com ?
Maybe not. The site is "THE domain search with the best available pending delete/auction" not for general search. Also, it's now a paid site and my old id no longer works.

•••
Maybe not. The site is "THE domain search with the best available pending delete/auction" not for general search. Also, it's now a paid site and my old id no longer works.

Okay, I don't fully understand this comment. The only tool that listed the potential current use of a domain (i.e. developed, parked etc) was zfbot.com. It used to be free but they started charging $5 for it a few months ago. I'm not aware of any other tool that attempts to guess the current usage status of a domain. It would be nice to know of such a tool.

A few other tools that I can think of:

ExpiredDomains.net
freshdrop.com
justdropped.com

Not really sure if this is what you were looking for though.

•••
namemesh.com
freshdrop.com
?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
www.dotdb.com

Great tool, matching your needs perfectly.

just tried it - its crap

just gives me a list of useless names with multiple hyphens, and no option not to have the hyphens removed;

Example:

test---server .com
test---site .com
test--bokning .se
test--msk .ru
test--page .com
test--server .com
test--site .com, .net
test--tanin .com

maybe if it had the option or advance search to remove the hyphens/numbers it would be better - IMO

Last edited:
•••
yeah that tool didnt match any of my search terms

•••
•••
Thanks for all the suggestions. I find Namdroppers useful as it tells me related domains that are already registered.

Just wonder if there is any site that is similar to Namedroppers but also includes the extension .cn (China).

•••
Just wonder if there is any site that is similar to Namedroppers but also includes the extension .cn (China).

I'd like to know the same, but for .co domains :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
nice sharing...some site is first know for me, appreciate..

•••
I find DOFO.com very useful. Wonder if any any site allows API access to report the number of similar domains registered.

•••
Perhaps you used namestation.com? That has many generators.

•••
•••
Back