Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Website security reviews

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Paul

Tech, NamePros
Impact
6,097
If anybody would like a brief security review of their website, let me know. You might be surprised by the results. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
If anybody would like a brief security review of their website, let me know. You might be surprised by the results. :)

I'm very interested because I feel kinda safe with my set up... Do I have to post the link in the thread? Don't want the URL to be known in this scenario.
 
2
•••
I'm very interested because I feel kinda safe with my set up... Do I have to post the link in the thread? Don't want the URL to be known in this scenario.

Feel free to PM me.
 
3
•••
Do you perform a full manual pentest, or you have some tool ? :)
 
1
•••
Is this still up? I'd like a security check on Hacking blog :)
 
1
•••
Do you perform a full manual pentest, or you have some tool ? :)

I use one public tool, a tool that I made, and some manual testing. It's not a full pentest and isn't a substitute for one. I just check for basic problems. I don't use any vulnerability scanners.

Is this still up? I'd like a security check on Hacking blog :)

Sure :)
 
3
•••
Thanks Paul appreciate it.
 
1
•••
I use one public tool, a tool that I made, and some manual testing.
 
0
•••
Found this old one, are you still offering this?

Thanks!
 
1
•••
2
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back