Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for reviews about my website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoscripT

Established Member
Impact
11
Hi,
I created a new wordpress website with a new design,
I looking to hear reviews about it,
The website is,
http://thebestlaptops.net/wp/

Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Your site is good. I would say that there's a lack of UI/UX stuff and some design. But. Add an searchbar and you'll have a good site. :)

My recommendation would be to look at some design. Other than that. Your site works.
Dont know how good you're at doing css/scss/sass/less, but, take a look. Maybe you'll find some inspiration dribbble . com/search/shots/popular/web-design?q=review%20site :)
 
1
•••
Your site is good. I would say that there's a lack of UI/UX stuff and some design. But. Add an searchbar and you'll have a good site. :)

My recommendation would be to look at some design. Other than that. Your site works.
Dont know how good you're at doing css/scss/sass/less, but, take a look. Maybe you'll find some inspiration dribbble . com/search/shots/popular/web-design?q=review%20site :)

I would like to hear from you, why there's a lack of UI/UX, what's miss?

Regards.
 
0
•••
I like the minimalism to the site. As said above, it could use a little pop for design, but is more than sufficient. My concern is differentiating between whether the laptops are being reviewed or sold. I’m assuming the former?

Great Job!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back