Dynadot

Website Review and Development Plan Service For Website Owners.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello NamePros people.

I decided to start my own service, where I offer review from your current website, development plan and appraisal from your current website if you are not sure how to develop or how to get your online business to next level.

Firstable, let me introduce myself. My name is Sami Ketolainen and I'm from Finland. I have developed and runned 10 online companies in the past. I have lot of experience from online businesses and I have help'd start-up companies to start their journey. Some of the new faces in this industry doesn't know at all where to start or what to do when your website is ready - There is always room for improvement.

You know, starting your own online business and creating your first website as a hobby is a really exciting journey. Sometimes, that little hobby or online business can be really profitable if you do things correctly and you know what your customers needs from you. You don't have to be the best but you have to listen to your customers. Every business has room for improvement or development.

Here is some small introduction what I'm offering:

Evaluation of your current website

First, I'm going to evaluate every page from your website - Both mobile and PC version. I will take a look to these points:
  • Site Usability
  • Content Analysis
  • Website Speed
  • Responsibility
  • Designing
With the base of this process, it is really easy for me to start to create an development plan to your website.

Development plan to website

After I have evaluated your website, I will write you an development plan to your website. I will use my notes from the evaluation to create a base to the development. Basically, I will go little bit deeper at this point. I will check out your competitors websites and see what they have in their websites and I'm going to make a list for the pro's and con's from about 10 your competitors websites. After this point, I will again check your pages, check your features and write you a full development plan how to make your website much better than now with using the information which I have collected. This business development plan main plan is not to make your website to look same as your competitors or work just like your competitors - I'm trying to create ideas to you what doesn't your have.

Pricing

Price for this review and development plan is a package price which is 24,99$ / website. If you want to make an bulk order to many websites, I can make you an bulk offer for all of the websites.

If you have any sort of questions, you can send me PM at here or use these contact details:

Email: [email protected]

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sami-ketolainen-344298122/

Thanks,
Sami Ketolainen

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back