Established Website Making $80-$100 Monthly with Over 300 subscribers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breell

Established Member
Impact
Hi, i might be interested in selling affiliatescommissionformula.com and the subscribers list.

The launch was 2-3 months ago it made about $1000 on the launch day since then it's making around $100 from the subscribers list. The product can be relaunched again if someone is interested. I do not have time to do it myself so i am prepared to sell it along with the subscribers list. There are around 320 subscribers on the list and they are all buyer emails.

If you are interested send me a pm and we can schedule a talk so you can see all the info you are interested in. Right now the price is set at $0 to attract more emails, you can set the price you want and relaunch it again or just keep promoting other products to the email list.

I am selling:

Affiliatescommissionformula.com - Domain
Affiliatescommissionformula.com - Website Content
Affiliatescommissionformula.com - Product and everything that comes with it.
Affiliatescommissionformula.com - Subscribers list

Revenue $80-$110 per month.

I am looking to sell it in the next couple of days if the right offer isn't made i will give up on the sale.

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what is the price you wants to sell it for?

•••
I am taking offers if the right comes up i will sell it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back