Dynadot

Turnkey Website For Sale. Domain Marketplace & Portfolio Manager - DomainSWOT.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josytal

Top Member
Impact
Website serving as Domain Marketplace & Portfolio Manager. https://DomainSWOT.com
Complete website set for immediate use. Simply bulk upload your domains, edit your contact details and you are ready!

Site is hosted on aged domain and was my previous website for Showcasing and Selling my domains. Now I have a new site, so decided to sell the old one - well indexed in search engines.

Minimum price $4990. PM your offer.

Link: https://domainswot.com

Description: Site is hosted on aged domain and was my previous website for Showcasing and Selling my domains. Powerful features for domains. User friendly Admin interface, Ultra-modern design. All you need to intelligently manage your domain portfolio and sell directly to end users or redirect buyers to popular marketplaces such as Sedo, Afternic, Flippa etc. Website is powered by DNHat software with life-time licence.

Reason for Selling:
I have a new site, so decided to sell the old one - well indexed in search engines.

Niche:
Domain Marketplace and Portfolio Manager for single domainer

Minimum Price:
$4990 (price include domain name and software with licence code)

Domain:
DomainSWOT.com
Creation Date: 2015-05-04
Expiry Date: 2019-05-04
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC

Revenue:
Mainly from sales of domains. (software has plugin for Adsense or any other AdNetwork, but I did not implement any. I used the site purely as private marketplace and portfolio manager)

Traffic:
Traffic has dropped considerably since I moved to another site. Although domains are still listed in the database, but they are not landing anywhere on the old website. Nevertheless I was able to grab some stats from server access logs for the month - see attachments.

Hosting:
Shared or VPS

Payment Method:
Paypal or Escrow

Transfer Process:
transfer of domain name, database without domains, DNHat software with licence, installation on new hosting server if necessary, help with setup. Technical support for 1 month.

Attachments

• domainswot-traffic000.png
    domainswot-traffic000.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 23
  • domainswot-traffic00.png
    domainswot-traffic00.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 31
  • domainswot-traffic1.png
    domainswot-traffic1.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 28
  • domainswot-traffic2.png
    domainswot-traffic2.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 32
  • domainswot-traffic3.png
    domainswot-traffic3.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 28
  • domainswot-traffic4.png
    domainswot-traffic4.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 31
  • domainswot-traffic5.png
    domainswot-traffic5.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 28
  • domainswot-traffic6.png
    domainswot-traffic6.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 32
  • domainswot-traffic7.png
    domainswot-traffic7.png
    42 KB · Views: 24
  • domainswot-traffic8.png
    domainswot-traffic8.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back