NameSilo

Web site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I want to create a web site , please help me for total process.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what kind of website?
In any case you will likely need
1) suitable domain name
2) hosting
3) some kind of script installed (usually there are many you can choose from that come with hosting) to base your website on

•••
In order to have a website run online, first you need to register a domain name in hosting company. Once the domain is registered, you can start building a website. You can design a website using html. To learn html go through this website: http://w3schools.com/html/default.asp .

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Simple guys.
You got to learn!
So, go to google and search.

Lots of sites out there that will answer your questions, guide you step by step.

•••
I want to create a web site , please help me for total process.

To create the website you must have the idea about how should it look like. If you do not have the idea then there are some companies which will help you to create the websites. They will design as per your requirements. Another thing is your budget you must what is your exact budget for creating the website.

•••
For creating a website you should first learn html coding as well as css

•••
Hi
I think
For creating your own website. you should contact to web development company and consult with them some company provide free of cost solutions for you. i think this will help you more then google search. you search in google web development company or web designing company at your near place. and try to contact them.

•••
To create the website you must have the idea about how should it look like. If you do not have the idea then there are some companies which will help you to create the websites. They will design as per your requirements. Another thing is your budget you must what is your exact budget for creating the website.

I absolutely agree with you Madelinekim. Yes first of all you have to have idea of your future website. If you will go to wrong way at the beginning, then other steps won't be need.

•••
To create a website, you only need to do these two things:

Create your website.A domain name is the internet address of a website or blog.

•••
@seanna You do NOT have to register a domain name at your web hosting company. You register a domain name at a registrar (or reseller).

•••
If your not looking for anything specific or custom, it may be easier to run an install of Wordpress (via softaculous if your host has it enabled) and purchasing a theme from ThemeForest.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back