Dynadot

Web designer needed for new template

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi: !

Anyway, I am looking for someone who can help me with a website. What it is will be a website linking to other website (like a directory). It will feature a search, a ranking and a directory (quite like www.big-boards.com - although we aren't going in the direction they have, so it isn't a clone here).

As you can see though, while the features of bigboards is nice, the design isn't, so that's only a reference to the idea of the features - not the design.

I am looking for someone who can make a nice layout (a logo/header image at the top, a few links underneath, links on the left, and content to the right).

It doesn't need to be extremely graphical or anything, but must be nice and easy to use. I will need: main page, a website information page - a little like Here (for the sake of using them again as an example).

Available payment: Around $200 USD
Payment method: Paypal

Those interested - please reply or PM me with links to past work, information on how long it will take you and how quickly you can begin.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Please check out my portfolio located at www.irenemedia.ro
I can start immediately.

Email me at georgebadea3000 [at] yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks,
George

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Likewise, i can help.

Please check my portfolio.

•••
i would have loved to help you but the budget is very low.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back