Domain Empire

Weapons, Ammunition, Guns Domain Names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JamesCrew

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

Hope I am posting it in the right section here.

Couple of days ago I thought of a great domain name and I was near to purchasing it using Godaddy's $2 coupon code but I never finished the checkout process as this question came right inside my head:

Are guns, ammunition, weapons related domains good to invest in terns of:

1. finding potential buyers---easily
2. buying power of the industry
3. how big the industry is?
4. do these business prefer 'domains' as an asset or don't care at all?

Would appreciate if someone here who has experience in selling such domains could share their thoughts.

Cheers,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have two good domains
ArmsAmmunition.com
ArmsAndAmmunition.com

•••
I picked up tahoeguns (.) com the other day. There are lots of gun shops around lake tahoe, but most of them don't even have a website. Hopefully in the future they will want one...

•••
My wife thinks my USAhunting is the best domain I/we own. Also have GunShowExpo.

•••
I have two good domains
ArmsAmmunition.com
ArmsAndAmmunition.com

I picked up TahoeGuns (.) com the other day. There are lots of gun shops around Lake Tahoe, but most of them don't even have a website. Hopefully in the future they will want one...

My wife thinks my USAhunting is the best domain I/we own. Also have GunShowExpo.
Good luck to all of you. Just temper your $$$ expectations.

Domains within this niche that have sold in the mid/high 4 digit or in the 5 digit range, have been EXTREMELY strong words/terms.

Sales:
Ammo related: http://dnpric.es/?q=ammo
Gun related: http://dnpric.es/?q=gun

Good luck to you all!

•••
Good luck to all of you. Just temper your $$$ expectations.

Domains within this niche that have sold in the mid/high 4 digit or in the 5 digit range, have been EXTREMELY strong words/terms.

Sales:
Ammo related: http://dnpric.es/?q=ammo
Gun related: http://dnpric.es/?q=gun

Good luck to you all!

I also have AmmoCase, ShotgunVideos, TruckGunRack, VRgunFight and CamoBibles.

•••
Gunlike.com or GunLike.com Any value?

•••
Gunlike.com or GunLike.com Any value?
Sorry, I'm not feeling it... I can't think of any gun related use for it. Maybe someone else might see something in it that I'm not.

GL

•••
Anybody interested in

Professionalgun.com

Premium Domain

If Interested then PM me
or Mail me (my email - gk9734843@gmail....)

(registrar - godaddy)

Last edited:
•••
Professionalgun.com

(Godaddy)

•••
Professionalgun.com

(Godaddy)

•••
Guatam - Please note that this is NOT a sales thread. It is a discussion thread.

Aside from that, GL (Good Luck) with your domains.

Last edited:
•••
Have renewal coming up, have received one offer a year ago but didn't work out.

ExchangeGuns dot com

Keep or drop?

•••
Have renewal coming up, have received one offer a year ago but didn't work out.

ExchangeGuns dot com

Keep or drop?
I'm not a huge fan but I've definitely seen worse. Ideally it would be GunExchange but I'd probably still keep it.

•••
I'm not a huge fan but I've definitely seen worse...
I'lll agree with Lee here - but it's still not really a strong word combo...

I'd say drop it unless you have a plan for developing it. With the current controversy over guns, I don't see a lot of potentional for it.

Just my 2 cents*.

* Disclaimer - I do have about a dozen firearm related domains which I will continue to hold for the foreseeable future as I feel they are good kw combos that will eventualy result in sales in the $xxx to low $xxxx ranges.

•••
I'lll agree with Lee here - but it's still not really a strong word combo...

I'd say drop it unless you have a plan for developing it. With the current controversy over guns, I don't see a lot of potentional for it.

Just my 2 cents*.

* Disclaimer - I do have about a dozen firearm related domains which I will continue to hold for the foreseeable future as I feel they are good kw combos that will eventualy result in sales in the $xxx to low $xxxx ranges.

Thanks for your replies and honest feedback, I really appreciate it.

I've decided to renew it and give it a last year, going to put a 1299 bin and see if it works out.

Appreciate your help.

•••
Thanks for your replies and honest feedback, I really appreciate it.

I've decided to renew it and give it a last year, going to put a 1299 bin and see if it works out.

Appreciate your help.
Good luck UmerK! (y)

I hope it pans out and you get a great return on your money.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back