Not open for further replies.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
We make America great again ?

don,t get me wrong, i love America,
but when was America ever great ???

in America they speak english - so they even don,t have their own language
english is a west germanic Language - so they speak german ( the term german came from Julius Cesar )

in America they write the date : Month Day Year - this is not logical !
in America they have miles and km - it is like they don,t know what they want
in America are more than 300 Million guns - how smart can this be ?

what is your opinion on America ?

i am not the measure of all things !
i just wanna share Thoughts about self-evident

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
peace-quotes-6-pictures-1024x1024.jpg

•••
•••
Do You wanna know the heart of evil ?

it is in Germany ( Aachen )

and do you know why ?

here the crowned the Kings wich rule the world for century,s

the first Emporer was

Charlemagne (/ˈʃɑːrlᵻmeɪn/; 2 April 742/747/748 – 28 January 814), also known as Charles the Great
(Latin: Carolus or Karolus Magnus) or Charles I (Frankish: *Karl), was King of the Franks.

He united most of Western Europe during the early Middle Ages and laid the foundations for modern France, Germany and the Low Countries. He took the Frankish throne in 768 and became King of Italy in 774.
From 800, he became the first Holy Roman Emperor — the first recognized emperor in Western Europe since the fall of the Western Roman Empire three centuries earlier. Charlemagne already ruled his kingdom without the help of the Pope, but recognition from the pontiff granted him divine legitimacy in the eyes of his contemporaries.

Charlemagne was engaged in almost constant battle throughout his reign,[44] often at the head of his elite scara bodyguard squadrons, with his legendary sword Joyeuse in hand. In the Saxon Wars, spanning thirty years and eighteen battles, he conquered Saxonia and proceeded to
convert the conquered to Christianity.

0920-Münze-Dom7.jpg

•••
We will have peace on earth when racism ends.
Here he goes trying to instill some more negativity here at namepros by quoting pug, your really giving namepros a bad name mikey, and I see its not doing good for their alexa ranking either. You would think the opposite would be happening with more and more members every day.

you are the measure of all things ?

If this is a disease Mikey, you definately have it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

Its in your jeans buddy, sorry frank and other people of mike's nationality, we know your not all like him

•••
We will have peace on earth when racism ends.
Here he goes trying to instill some more negativity here at namepros by quoting pug, your really giving namepros a bad name mikey, and I see its not doing good for their alexa ranking either. You would think the opposite would be happening with more and more members every day.

If this is a disease Mikey, you definately have it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

Its in your jeans buddy, sorry frank and other people of mike's nationality, we know your not all like him

you still don,t get me

what i am doing is to give you and others some more thoughts on self evident

if you don,t understand me there is a reason :

first : my english is not as good as yours ( so you can ask instead of fighting me )
second : i think in english and german and czech wich give,s me an advantage
third : i study the history and of course i question it !

so take it or leave it

we are on the world to learn from each other
this means also sometimes to think about self evident

in my eyes :

America never was great

sometimes i feel all the pain the native people suffered
specially when i was in Africa ( Island Gorée )

Île de Gorée (i.e. "Gorée Island"; (French pronunciation: [ildəɡoʁe], from Dutch Goede Reede (good harbor)) is one of the 19 communes d'arrondissement (i.e. districts) of the city of Dakar, Senegal. It is an 18.2-hectare (45-acre) island located 2 kilometres (1.1 nmi; 1.2 mi) at sea from the main harbor of Dakar (14°40′0″N 17°24′0″W).

Its population as of the 2013 census was 1,680 inhabitants, giving a density of 5,802 inhabitants per square kilometre (15,030/sq mi), which is only half the average density of the city of Dakar. Gorée is both the smallest and the least populated of the 19 communes d'arrondissement of Dakar.

Gorée is famous as a destination for people interested in the Atlantic slave trade but relatively few slaves were processed or transported from there. The more important centres for the slave trade from Senegal were further north, at Saint-Louis, Senegal, or to the south in the Gambia, at the mouths of major rivers for trade.It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

so don,t tell me i am a racist when i fight for native People

•••
•••
Yes sorry racist is the wrong word
Should have used descrimination
Can you start a constructive thread now about the present and maybe the future. Maybe mindfulness thread?
Observe
Describe
Participate

Do this

Non-judgementally
Effectively
Mindfully

•••
Yes sorry racist is the wrong word
Should have used descrimination
Can you start a constructive thread now about the present and maybe the future. Maybe mindfulness thread?
Observe
Describe
Participate

Do this

Non-judgementally
Effectively
Mindfully

i can, t follow you

•••
The 10 happiest countries on Earth:
1: Denmark
2: Switzerland
3: Iceland
4: Norway
5: Finland
6: Canada
7: Netherlands
8: New Zealand
9: Australia
10: Sweden

•••
The 10 happiest countries on Earth:
1: Denmark
2: Switzerland
3: Iceland
4: Norway
5: Finland
6: Canada
7: Netherlands
8: New Zealand
9: Australia
10: Sweden
Do you how to become citizen one of them they are very god countries but hard to become citizen i guess that is way they are happiest .I mean some countries offers citizenship if you invest a few million on a company or start a business you can become a citizen in 5 years like so. I really wonder that.

•••
•••
This thread is like a train wreck, you can't look away...

When was America great?

If you mean great in size, 3.8 million square miles is pretty great. Add Canada and Mexico and the other "Americas" and it's even greater.

Population wise USA is pretty great over 300 million.

If you are talking about great as in "of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above the normal or average.", then there are many examples of above average or great qualities of the USA. Above average income, excelling in sports, technology, business, military, too many to list.

If you are looking for specific 'great' moments in history there are many:

1936 Olympics, 1980 Olympics, 911 Firefighters, Invention of the Internet, Tech Boom...

The very melding of cultures languages and foods makes the country great. America also has it's own culture in itself look at the cowboy.

•••
•••
This thread is like a train wreck, you can't look away...

When was America great?

If you mean great in size, 3.8 million square miles is pretty great. Add Canada and Mexico and the other "Americas" and it's even greater.

Population wise USA is pretty great over 300 million.

If you are talking about great as in "of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above the normal or average.", then there are many examples of above average or great qualities of the USA. Above average income, excelling in sports, technology, business, military, too many to list.

If you are looking for specific 'great' moments in history there are many:

1936 Olympics, 1980 Olympics, 911 Firefighters, Invention of the Internet, Tech Boom...

The very melding of cultures languages and foods makes the country great. America also has it's own culture in itself look at the cowboy.

you have to see the whole picture :

America was never great

begin by this Name : A M E R I C A

Amerigo Vespucci (Italian pronunciation: [ameˈriːɡo vesˈputtʃi]; March 9, 1454 – February 22, 1512)
was an Italian explorer, financier, navigator and cartographer who first demonstrated that Brazil and the West Indies did not represent Asia's eastern outskirts as initially conjectured from Columbus' voyages, but instead constituted an entirely separate landmass hitherto unknown to Old Worlders.
Colloquially referred to as the New World, this second super continent came to be termed "America", deriving its name from Americus, the Latin version of Vespucci's first name.

so tell these native people that ,,AMERICA,, is great

it never was

•••
•••
for all who don,t listen
with subtitle

•••
•••
•••
Make America great and let Ali wear her T - Shirt

she was send home because of her Shirt

this is America ?!
tolerant ?!

“It just felt like I was being discriminated against.”

posted on May 28, 2016, at 12:52 a.m.

Leticia Miranda

BuzzFeed News Reporter
Tweet
Tumblr

Ali Chaney, a 13-year-old junior high school student in Copperas Cove, Texas, bought a simple T-shirt with the $10 she earned last weekend for babysitting, she told BuzzFeed News.

Ali, who is gay, was excited to wear her new shirt, which read in rainbow letters “Some people are gay get over it,” to school on Monday.

Toleranz?
„Manche Menschen sind homosexuell – komm‘ klar damit!“ Eigentlich eine klasse Einstellung, die die 13-jährige Ali Chaney mit ihrem T-Shirt nach außen trägt. Ihre High School in Texas sah das etwas anders und stufte das Kleidungsstück als „verwirrend“ und „störend“ ein. Die Folge: Ali wurde nach Hause geschickt.
(Bild: Stephen Adams/KCEN)

d1a1dbe4edca45c260e97a748431955e.jpg

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back