Not open for further replies.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
We make America great again ?

don,t get me wrong, i love America,
but when was America ever great ???

in America they speak english - so they even don,t have their own language
english is a west germanic Language - so they speak german ( the term german came from Julius Cesar )

in America they write the date : Month Day Year - this is not logical !
in America they have miles and km - it is like they don,t know what they want
in America are more than 300 Million guns - how smart can this be ?

what is your opinion on America ?

i am not the measure of all things !
i just wanna share Thoughts about self-evident

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's ok to debate and void your opinion.

It's not cool to name calling.
Be Kind
Be Professional
Be Cool

•••
•••
1796593_10152859060464273_5149497364352288201_n.jpg

•••
I have the opportunity to travel to 6 different countries so I can see the difference.
You don't really know until you get out of the nest.

America was great, is great and will be great.

•••
•••
Ok I'll bite.

I'm born in the US and fairly educated. What we're fed via history and current news is mostly a scam. The media is controlled by a handful of people, literally. They push their agenda at any cost in order to profit. We go to war not for national security, but for financial gain. It's a matter of minerals, land, oil, companies like Halliburton that profit billions of dollars from policing the globe, power. But don't be fooled, wars aren't fought for our safety!

The federal reserve is a private institution that controls all of the general public's money. They can manipulate currency on a dime. Think about that!!! The system is rigged every which way. Think your political vote matters? Wrong! You're fed a few candidates to choose from which are chosen for you via insiders. And even when you cast your vote for one or the other, it doesn't matter because the only votes that matter are from electorates.

We live in a country that is controlled by a few elite individuals. They are essentially dictating how the majority live on a daily basis. I'm sure that there are better places to live, in fact I know it. Year after year many countries are selected ahead of the US as the best and happiest places to live. That has to speak volumes to those who pay any attention :)

•••
•••
It's not about weapons. They aren't the problem.
It's not about countries. They aren't the problem.
It's about the people. They are the problem.

Why?

Because an axe doesn't swing itself.
A gun doesn't shoot itself.
A forum thread doesn't get started by itself.

People do these things.
They make conscious decisions to think, speak, and act in a certain way.

Humans are just that; human. An imperfect blend of chemistry on an absolutely perfect planet that we are ALL contributing to the destruction of in one way or another. Human beings as a whole are NOT great.

Until an earth-wide unification of efforts takes place with a likeminded, positive goal and destination in mind, nothing else can be blamed.

•••
still the question is : when was America great ?
I think you have more to thank America for than you realize. That is, unless, you side with neo-Nazi beliefs. In which case, they're not welcome here.

•••
Yes my man cave - typical American slang

Makes you look like a fool

Sorry - but this is really a ,,smart,, comment

Nope. I usually don't comment or get into verbal internet altercations. I usually just wait till I see someone in person to handle things. ;) Can't wait to meet you bro.

a4a6f50e751034ee0a64fe5e66af426c.jpg

•••
In the seven years I've been here, I'd have to say that this is the most toxic thread I've ever seen.

Congrats @Michael Ehrhardt , you've found a way to disguise hate and racism where it flies.

•••
Certainly a far cry from your opinion!

Bottom line is this:
People around the world have wanted and still want to come to the USA!

•••
your an idiot
Thank you to all the troops who make our countries free.
My dad went over seas to fight you know who
Go back crawl under your rock

•••
America popularized the democratic system. Without it you would most likely still be serfs serving your kings and queens. There are a lot of things that make America great then and now which weren't achievable in many other countries before the success of America changed the world.

•••
Think about how people are raped. I'll bring it down to the level of domains.

You go to work 30, 40, 50 hours or more per week. You collect your check which is already taxed. You take your hard earned money and essentially gamble by investing in domain names. If you sell for a profit, the gov expects a cut. But didn't you already pay on your "earned income"? What happens if you lose on your domain investment? Does the gov give you money back? It's a constant money grab to ensure that very few people ever succeed. All the while the elite few grow in power!

•••
Ok I'll bite.

I'm born in the US and fairly educated. What we're fed via history and current news is mostly a scam. The media is controlled by a handful of people, literally. They push their agenda at any cost in order to profit. We go to war not for national security, but for financial gain. It's a matter of minerals, land, oil, companies like Halliburton that profit billions of dollars from policing the globe, power. But don't be fooled, wars aren't fought for our safety!

The federal reserve is a private institution that controls all of the general public's money. They can manipulate currency on a dime. Think about that!!! The system is rigged every which way. Think your political vote matters? Wrong! You're fed a few candidates to choose from which are chosen for you via insiders. And even when you cast your vote for one or the other, it doesn't matter because the only votes that matter are from electorates.

We live in a country that is controlled by a few elite individuals. They are essentially dictating how the majority live on a daily basis. I'm sure that there are better places to live, in fact I know it. Year after year many countries are selected ahead of the US as the best and happiest places to live. That has to speak volumes to those who pay any attention :)
post.png

•••
Its summer in America now, and here in Arizona the women wear next to nothing in public. America is great!

•••
Because Merica. Enough said.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Some people just need attention..time to grow up.

•••
•••
Also this may help too.. if you want to make great nation show me where it should be?

1389113_700b.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I read the thread and I do not understand the reason for the thread. To me it's one of many nonsense threads from Mikey.

Btw, I am looking for a name related to medication.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back