Domain Empire

Warning: Enom Mail Server Issues

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

navpros

Geaux Tigahs!Account Closed
Impact
Just letting you all know that if you are using Enom's POP3 mail, that they are having issues for last few days. I usually average about 10 mails per hour and have not received any mail in last couple days. Phoned enom and they confirmed that they are having problems with mail servers. I was instructed to open a support request as they are trying to resolve each issue on a case by case basis. Support told me they were fielding alot of calls regarding this. Anyway, just a heads-up!

Greg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
enom's free forwarding services have been shaky for a while, why would you want to pay money to host with them?

•••
Originally posted by Riceman
enom's free forwarding services have been shaky for a while, why would you want to pay money to host with them?

I have one email pak with them for dandydomain.com. Never had the slightest issue with it until last couple days, and besides their support was excellent in handling the situation. Everything seems fine now.

Thanks

•••
Wouldn't this be something eNom should notify it's customers about?

•••
Originally posted by Anthony
Wouldn't this be something eNom should notify it's customers about?

Should. Didn't notify me though. I found out the hard way. Everything seems ok now as I have been testing it off and on. However, I am keeping a close watch. If it continues to be an issue, I will have no choice but to jump ship with my email service.

DD

•••
hey i noticed something strange with the internet this week

i was buying about 5 domains a day for last few weeks,

this week, some europe domains i bought are registered but not resolving, yet to the parked page, been 4 days

also bought some co.uk domains from godaddy, paid, but they were never registered, tech support say pending

and few day ago, my mastercard kept getting rejected form svereral companies
mastercard servers, not not responding ,.

seems strange.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back