NameSilo

[Wanted] Shared Hosting with Web Based Control Panel

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazard

Established Member
Impact
5
I'm in the need for a webhosting company who can offer me at least 99.9% uptime but must have a web based control panel.

Where I access the internet I cannot login through cPanel's login system of ports, therefore i require a web panel login system (similar to the one on offer from lypha.com).

I am looking to spend no more than $10 USD /mo on this, but for that require 500mb + space and at the very minimum of 20gb bandwidth /mo.

Cheers all,
- James (Hazard) :tu:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nixism.com can do this for you and more.

Here are some reasons why you should choose us, simply because..
1. Great Support [(Fast reply support) AIM, Ticket, Forums, Live]
2. Positive User Reviews (our users cherish our services and speak very highly about us.)
3. 30 (thirty) Day-Money Back Guaranteed (no questions asked.)
4. 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed (or your next month is on us)

Last, but not least!
The Absolute Best Value! (saving money doesn't have to mean compromising service)

Why choose any other host? When Nixism is here for you!

PMed you more details, on our plans and services.
 
0
•••
After talking to a representative from your website, They have told me that you only use cPanel...

Where I access the internet I cannot login through cPanel's login system of ports, therefore i require a web panel login system (similar to the one on offer from lypha.com).

READ MY REQUEST BEFORE POSTING OFFERS PLEASE!!!
 
0
•••
0
•••
the url doesn't work. I took the initiative and put an 'e' infront of the domain and it brought me to a website that im guessing is the target url you were going for.

I will take a look at this soon, thanks for your help.

Please keep posting more as i would prefer to deal privately with someone than through "a business".

Cheers,
- James (Hazard)
 
0
•••
This is what we can offer you


• Disk Space: 6 GB
• Data Transfer: 600 GB
• Memory: 128 MB
• 100 Domain Hosting
• Control Panel: LxAdmin
• 1 Dedicated IP
• CentOS 4.4
• Swap: 128 MB
• Secure Shell (SSH)
• Full Root Access
• PHP/MySQL/Apache Pre-installed
• Un-Managed Service

Special Price: $9/month
Coupon Code: c5NcxS



http://igchosting.in/linux_vps_special.php
 
0
•••
Take a look at what I offer on http://www.ashserv.com/. I'm running DirectAdmin, but I'll be more than happy to set it up so you can access it on the standard web port [80].

If you are intrested, PM me and I'll send you some promotional codes - you can have your setup fee waived, £5 credit to your account or 10% off every invoice for life - just let me know :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the replies, i will check out the websites mentioned and will PM those who i'm interested in.

Keep them coming please! :)
 
0
•••
Hazard said:
I'm in the need for a webhosting company who can offer me at least 99.9% uptime but must have a web based control panel.

Where I access the internet I cannot login through cPanel's login system of ports, therefore i require a web panel login system (similar to the one on offer from lypha.com).

I am looking to spend no more than $10 USD /mo on this, but for that require 500mb + space and at the very minimum of 20gb bandwidth /mo.

Cheers all,
- James (Hazard) :tu:


it is possivel to use cpanel via norrmal web.
please check this http://cpanelproxy.net/
it's a script for you to download and upload on your host and you can acess whm and cpanel by visiting http://whm.yourdomain.com and http://cpanel.yourdomain.com ( you have to create the subdomains and upload the script there ).
simple.
 
0
•••
Exabytes, Hosting Service Company

Exabytes.com

-6 years of web hosting experience.
-Hosting more than 10,000 domains world-wide with thousands of clients.
-Our Technical Support is available on 24 hours and 7 days a week basis.

Linux or Windows Ebiz1: 50 MySQL Databases, 10GB Disk Space, 50GB Monthly Data transfer, Start Form $3.65 monthly

-24 x 7 x 365 Professional Technical Support
-All with a 30 days Full Money Back Guarantee

-FREE Email Server Backup
-FREE Free 90 Days Submitnet SEO
-FREE Free 150 Web Site Templates
-FREE Free Life Time TLD Domain

http://www.exabytes.com/products/hosting/linux/
 
0
•••
Hello James,

You can consider one of our cPanel Hosting packages as per your requirements and budget. Link to our cpanel hosting packages http://www.eukhost.com/cpanel-web-hosting.php

We offer 24x7 Email, Live Chat and Phone Support and 99.95% Uptime Guarantee with all our packages.
 
0
•••
cheers guys, that post about cpanel proxy is helpfull but the host I am currently on is only shared therefore I do not have the root access required to install.

Please keep the offers coming guys.
 
0
•••
It doesn't like it needs root access to do it. Only if you want it server wide does it need root. Try using the autoinstaller and see what it does, for just your account.
 
0
•••
BB Special Hosting Packages
offer valid till 5th November, 2007

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB Special (Unix) = USD 9.99/year

200 MB Web Space, 1 GB Data Transfer Per Month, 2 POP3 Email Accounts (SPAM Free Accounts), WebMail Support, WAP Enabled, Unix Server, PHP, Perl, 1 mySql Database, Your Own Control Panel

No Setup Fee - No Hidden Charges - No Other Charges

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB Special (Windows) = USD 9.99/year

200 MB Web Space, 1 GB Data Transfer Per Month, 2 POP3 Email Accounts (SPAM Free Accounts), WebMail Support, WAP Enabled, Windows 2003 Server, ASP, PHP, Perl, MS Access Databases, 1 mySql Database, Your Own Control Panel

No Setup Fee - No Hidden Charges - No Other Charges

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Business Hosting Packages and Managed Dedicated Servers are Also Available

for further details contact us at

Tel : +92-21-7625067 Cellular : +92-344-2027736 Web : www.brownboy.pk
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
0
•••
Thanks for all your replies. I have now found what i need! :)

Cheers all :tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back