Dynadot

Wanted LLLL.com w/ PREMIUM LETTERS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Budget is $xxx for a specific name but should be at a fair wholesale price. I would like to buy in bulk if possible at a discount. Provide me with experation date, register, traffic (if any), and reason why it has value. If I can pronounce it more power to you. I will also buy less quality letters in bulk but at a much cheaper price of course since the value of these is not certain and they are much harder to sell.

Please no - xyzf.com $350 (I KNOW I WILL GET SOME ANYWAY)

The letters A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T are considered premium letters.
Other lesser high quality letters include: J, K, U, V, W.
Lower quality letters include: Q, X, Y, Z.

Private message [perfered] or post here. Thanks for your interest.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Still looking seen a couple good ones so far but want to see all my options before buying. Please keep the prices reasonable. I was not born yesterday.

•••
Still looking have seen a few that I'm interested in but didn't buy anything yet.

•••
•••
ojdt.com $25

''o, d, t'' are premium and j is less premium but still not low ;)

vfno.com $15

''f, n ,o" are premium and v is less preimum but still not loe ;)

nxna $14

•••
EDIT: Domains are sold (right after I had posted them here). :)

Last edited:
•••
I get the message: "rzpvile has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her." when I try to pm you, so I'll just post it here.

I Have the following LLLL.com domain names. They are not bad letters, and 1 or two are pronouncable.

Most of them have 3 of the same letters. There are none of these types of LLLL.com domains left.

They all have 9-12 months left on registration. Most of them were recently renewed.

I am looking for low-mid XX for each of these. Please let me know if you are interested or not.

Thanks.

GoDaddy:

Lhiz.com
LLQL.com
NNWN.com
NQNN.com
RRJR.com
UUJU.com
UUQU.com

IPower:

Ighy.com
Yevt.com

•••
•••
$20 each
GKBE.com
NRKF.com
LTFK.com
FDNK.com
OBCK.com
PGKT.com
NKLH.com
HFKK.com
GKOD.com
DBJN.com

KRIH.com $45.00
JFHQ.com $45.00

JRDJ.com $75.00
TRKH.com $75.00

All domains are at godaddy.com
Paypal payment only.

•••
EDIT: See my MEGA-SALE (link in signature, below) for LLLL.com's I'm selling. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Hello there
i am here to sell ozyn.com as per your post requirement.
I am looking for offer above $XXX

Thanx let me konw if you are interested its registered before a week from Netfirms... NO traffic no revenue

Thanking You

•••
everything in my signature is for sale

•••
I tried to pm, but it appears you are not receiving pms at the moment.

Here's the message I tried to send.
How much can you offer me for GLTR.com? Let me know asap as I have two other people also looking at the domain.

Fonz

•••
•••
•••
rzpvile, are you still looking for LLLL.com's? because this was posted about 20days ago, people keep bumping it up...

•••
Problem resolved. I was on vacation for a week and still looking. I will PM you if I was interested.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back