Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wanted, Directory Site Development

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergal

Established Member
Impact
1
I'm interested in offers from anyone who can build or provide a web hosting directory. The directory should provide for rating of hosts, sponsored listings and for browsers to add a URL.

The site will be used for banner and text advertising.

Please provide links to directories you have already built.

I'm also interested in an arrangement where you install a script for me and then I look for someone else to do the graphics or skin it.

Thanks,

Fergal
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent!
 
0
•••
I reccomend CSMaster!!! hes VERY good with programming!
 
0
•••
Thanks for posts, I'll get back to you CSMaster.

Fergal
 
0
•••
Looking for a directory like this? http://www.hostinglinks.org/

If so, I own the script. Currently working on an update but it should be finished in a few days at the most.
 
0
•••
DIRECTORY.IO is free to reg ;D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back