domain Vr0.org, XRReview.com, MetaAtlas.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachid Hilmi

Established Member
Impact
Thank you for your feedback on my last question. For these domains, would you list them as BIN or make offer? If BIN, what is the range price for each. I appreciate your expert opinion.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That "COM" is decent, I'd pin a range of Mid XXX / Low X,XXX on it, IMO. Wouldn't be so optimistic on the other two

•••
Thank you. I appreciate your help

•••
I agree with jhm here. XRReview could be a great name. Instead of selling it now, hold it for another 2-3 years and that's when I believe, you would be able to realize the full potential - low XXXX for this.

•••
XRReview.com = High-xx to Mid-xxx
The rest = Low-xx to High-xx ea.

•••
My husband owns XRprocessor.com I agree with other views keep the XR name in two years or so it will be a valuable asset. The others have no value.

•••
My husband owns XRprocessor.com I agree with other views keep the XR name in two years or so it will be a valuable asset. The others have no value.
Thank you. I will remove it from market place and keep it.

•••
Each of them is worth reg. fee I would not renew in my opinion

•••
Each of them is worth reg. fee I would not renew in my opinion
Thank you for your feedback. Can you give reasons why they have no value? To avoid mistakes in my next reg

•••
Thank you for your feedback. Can you give reasons why they have no value? To avoid mistakes in my next reg
Non-Ability to seo well. Not very good keywords, not all .com. 0 looks two close to owe "O" vs. 0 so that hurts value. I honestly find it hard to believe any end-user would want the .com or .net or .org you got.

•••
Non-Ability to seo well. Not very good keywords, not all .com. 0 looks two close to owe "O" vs. 0 so that hurts value. I honestly find it hard to believe any end-user would want the .com or .net or .org you got.
Faire enough. I think I will take my chances with the .com domain, and dont renew the other two, since already 3 people have recommended to keep the .com. your feedback was so valuable. Thanks again

•••
Hi @Rachid Hilmi

I happen to own AR review / com and I've already received offers in the 2-3k USD range. In your shoes, I'd sit on the XR name for a couple of years and shoot for the low-to-mid-$$$$ area if the "XR" term gains traction - Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
Hi @Rachid Hilmi

I happen to own AR review / com and I've already received offers in the 2-3k USD range. In your shoes, I'd sit on the XR name for a couple of years and shoot for the low-to-mid-$$$$ area if the "XR" term gains traction - Good luck!
Thank you Sir, your feedback is so valuable to me. Wish you the best for you AR Review domain name.

•••
Thank you Sir, your feedback is so valuable to me. Wish you the best for you AR Review domain name.
It's risky to renew XRReview however, their is a small potential for a sale. If you catch any .com transfer-in promos it might be worth trying to save a few $'s on renewal. You could luck out with the .com really depending how long you want to sit on it.

•••
It's risky to renew XRReview however, their is a small potential for a sale. If you catch any .com transfer-in promos it might be worth trying to save a few $'s on renewal. You could luck out with the .com really depending how long you want to sit on it.
Sale potential depends on the buyer, and risk is part of any investment. Yesterday came an offer for 500 $ that I have rejected, and that's another risk i will take.

•••
Sale potential depends on the buyer, and risk is part of any investment. Yesterday came an offer for 500 $ that I have rejected, and that's another risk i will take.
Cheers try and get $2,000 for it lol

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back