domain VPA.IO Domain Appraisal Help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rolleer

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone, I'd like your professional opinions and thoughtful appraisals on the domain name vpa.io.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anywhere from 10k - 20k for me.....

Virtual Personal Assistant's are pretty big business - this seems to be a good fit for your domain and goes with .io quite nicely......

•••
Anywhere from 10k - 20k for me.....

Virtual Personal Assistant's are pretty big business - this seems to be a good fit for your domain and goes with .io quite nicely......
Thak you.....that was the reason for registering(few years ago) vpa.io for virtual personal assistant niche.

•••
This was just bought at Sav.com for $189 usd. So reseller is worth $189. $3500 at least to an end-user. Good acronym in a decent extension.

•••
I was the seller and i made a mistake, i mean i didn't know that i can't set a mimimum price. So i didn't transfered the domain name, i guess my sav account will be banned for this(but really i didn't know that there is no minimum rpice) Can you suggest me a good place where i can list and receive some serious offers? Thank you

Last edited:
•••
Virtual Personal Assistant
Virtual Presentation Assistant
Virtual Payment Address

4 figure range domain. Maybe beyond into Low 5 figures, depending on your end user. Good one @rolleer

•••
Virtual Personal Assistant
Virtual Presentation Assistant
Virtual Payment Address

4 figure range domain. Maybe beyond into Low 5 figures, depending on your end user. Good one @rolleer
Thank you very much. Can you suggest me a good place where i can list the domain and i can get soem serious offers? I tried sedo&flippa 2 years ago but without any luck

•••
Umm, probably should have transferred the domain, regardless. There are mistakes made in business and sometimes you just have to swallow it and move on.

Just a suggestion, but probably wouldn't do that again. A deal is a deal, so the saying goes.

Best of luck.

•••
Thank you very much. Can you suggest me a good place where i can list the domain and i can get soem serious offers? I tried sedo&flippa 2 years ago but without any luck
GoDaddy, DAN, Afternic...three others. Even a decent domain will wait for the right offer. Waiting is a necessity

•••
GoDaddy, DAN, Afternic...three others. Even a decent domain will wait for the right offer. Waiting is a necessity
Thank you, already listed on dan and afternic :). I was registered the domain in 2016 . I hope it will be worth it to wait

•••
Umm, probably should have transferred the domain, regardless. There are mistakes made in business and sometimes you just have to swallow it and move on.

Just a suggestion, but probably wouldn't do that again. A deal is a deal, so the saying goes.

Best of luck.
Thanks but i can't do that. Happy New Year

•••
Thanks but i can't do that. Happy New Year

So then who wants to do business with you? You are lucky you can do business behind a computer screen because if that was in person, you would get a negative reputation and people would think twice about doing business with you. You made a mistake so man-up and deal with it. Part of doing business.

If it really was just a one time mistake, fine. But if you start doing it regularly, I think it's a problem. Although you are behind a computer screen and can hide from the buyer, start a new account etc., that shouldnt stop a person from doing the right thing.

Just a word to the wise, not a moral sentiment.

•••
So then who wants to do business with you? You are lucky you can do business behind a computer screen because if that was in person, you would get a negative reputation and people would think twice about doing business with you. You made a mistake so man-up and deal with it. Part of doing business.

If it really was just a one time mistake, fine. But if you start doing it regularly, I think it's a problem. Although you are behind a computer screen and can hide from the buyer, start a new account etc., that shouldnt stop a person from doing the right thing.

Just a word to the wise, not a moral sentiment.
How I said it was a newbie one time mistake. Thank you

•••
•••
•••
In your opinion what would be an offer(price) that i would consider to sell the domain name? Thank you

•••
•••
•••
Just an update. Brandbucket listed my domain. They made the appraisal >> VPA.IO
Thanks to everyone

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back