IT.COM

poll Vote on which variation of metaverse has the most potential

NameSilo
Watch

Which variation of metaverse has the most potential

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • METAVERSExxxxxx.com

votes
    14.6%
  • xxxxxxMETAVERSE.com

votes
    7.3%
  • METAxxxxxx.com

votes
    61.0%
  • xxxxxxMETA.com

votes
    0.0%
  • MVxxxxxx.com

votes
    12.2%
  • xxxxxxMV.com

vote
    2.4%
  • xxxxxx.MV

vote
    2.4%
  • Something else (state what)

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
With the amount of ongoing metaverse-related registrations, vote on which variation you believe has the most potential. Extra points if you can state why you picked your selection.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll start, I picked METAxxxxxx.com.
Strictly my opinions:
1) .com is still king
2) "Meta" is shorter but still can represent Metaverse, Metaverse is longer to spell out, MV is an acronym
3) "Metaxxxxxxx" is more brandable
4) "Meta" is an existing prefix in use already, like metadata, metatags, metabolism so can fallback and not refer to metaverse if it doesn't take off
5) "Meta" at start sounds better than at the end.
6) FB rebrand to "Meta" (can be a good or bad thing depending how one looks at it)
7) Based on sales volume and price

I wish everyone success with whatever they register!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Seems METAxxxxxx.com is in the lead. Thanks for everyone's votes.

•••
META + KEYWORD

MetaLand

MetaAvatar

MetaTherapy

•••
•••
I would like to suggest one more option: METAVERSALxxxxxx.com

Metaversal is the adjective form of metaverse.

•••
I think if facebook would not have renamed itself into META, the variation meta + keyword would even have more potential than it (already) has...

and is clearly nr.1 from my point of view.

After the rebranding you had some companies, which were called meta something, that rebranded itself too, to not be to close affiliated to meta platforms inc. (meta.com).

But I think this phase is over; after some months people are more easy on that and more willing to accept meta......com (then it was right after zucks announcement), as meta......com is clearly the best solution

(best abbr. for metaverse).

Last edited:
•••
I think
metaversemostpotential.COM

•••
I think if facebook would not have renamed itself into META, the variation meta + keyword would even have more potential than it (already) has...

and is clearly nr.1 from my point of view.

After the rebranding you had some companies, which were called meta something, that rebranded itself too, to not be to close affiliated to meta platforms inc. (meta.com).

But I think this phase is over; after some months people are more easy on that and more willing to accept meta......com (then it was right after zucks announcement), as meta......com is clearly the best solution

(best abbr. for metaverse).

My feelings exactly. I also think when Facebook rebranded as Meta, people avoided Meta+ at first, but now it seems to have regained popularity again.

Some recent launches of Meta+:
https://metamask.io/
https://www.metamap.com/
https://metapetscoin.com/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back