NameSilo

Which late-2015 nGTLD are you most excited about?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which late-2015 nGTLD are you most excited about?

• 28 votes
  • Ended 9 years ago
  • Final results

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
Please vote on your favorite new GTLD being released in 2015. You can only vote for the one which you are most excited about getting.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Blog, because I'm tired of personal blogs taking up good dot coms.:rolleyes:

•••
Blog, because I'm tired of personal blogs taking up good dot coms.:rolleyes:

Me too! I can think of about 10 .blog names I want, at least. :D

•••
I feel for the folks who went big on .rocks and .ninja, etc.. or even .xyz.. because the late-2015 nGTLDs will probably blow all of the early-2014 nGTLDs away in terms of usefulness and value. :D

•••
It depends on the registries. I'm not going to be excited about the likes of .news because everything is reserved or overpriced. Have to put in loads of time to find a 2nd or even 3rd tier domain.

•••
It depends on the registries. I'm not going to be excited about the likes of .news because everything is reserved or overpriced. Have to put in loads of time to find a 2nd or even 3rd tier domain.

I'm hoping .blog doesn't pull a .news

•••
I'm hoping .blog doesn't pull a .news

Is the blog trend still going? A lot of bloggers most have switched to social media at this point?

•••
most are redundant as quite a few new gtlds will be synonyms of other .whatevers

why?

cuz they are running out of .keywords

just look at .web > .site and > .website

imo...

•••
I expect people to register a lot of .site.. but I see .site as totally pointless. :p

•••
•••
.blog - maybe it will free up some current .com's that are just used for blogs ;)

•••
•••
If I were a blogger with an established blog on a .com I wouldn't move it to a .blog....

•••
if they make .blog .99 cents a year then I will register a whole bunch. If it's $29.98 a year then I will register only one or two.

•••
•••
Forgot where I read it but blog is already becoming a dated term, kids today don't use it.

•••
Forgot where I read it but blog is already becoming a dated term, kids today don't use it.

They do however register domains to use with Tumblr.

•••
•••
Yes, the price says a lot.
And also the renewalpricing and the transferpricing.
The ridiculous "premium domains" with renewalpricing being the same as the registerpricing.

The word "premium domains" has no several meanings =>
-interesting domains with high value
-domains that are at registrylevel higher priced then normal,
and when you renew you have to pay the same high pricing for the domain, and not normal registerringprice.

Last edited:
•••
.shop is the one I've been waiting for. I Still have no idea when it's actually suppose to be available.

•••
Hello,

.SHOP!

A new gTLD that I really like. .NEWS is good too. :WEB is super generic, but feels like a repetition of .NET.

•••
Wow.. I'm surprised. Currently right now we have a tie between 7 of the voting choices. All tied with 2 votes each. Pretty interesting stuff. I hope more people vote, because I want to get a better sense of what is everyone's favorite. I voted "other" because I am most excited about .art but I did not want to add to the list because it probably won't be the most popular release.

•••
I am rather positive that .WEB will win in this poll. But let's see.

•••
and nobody here likes music?

•••
I prefer .audio as all music is audio but not all audio is music.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back