Dynadot

Voodoo revenue problem

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mc-Smash

Impact
hi evry one i have a problem with my revenue in voodoo domain park wich is in the last month my revenue was RPM 15 to 20$ max put now the rpm is RPM 4 to 6 $ max and some days 2$
did any one have the same problem? and any advise can help !
thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I am getting almost no clicks on most of my domains despite having a large number of page views

•••
@Mc-Smash - Maybe you are being smart priced.

Donny

•••
•••
@Mc-Smash - I did help you, you were probably smart priced. Bad traffic will be paid less over time.

Donny

•••
•••
•••
@Donny when will the payout released? just excited!!!

•••
Payments were sent out Tuesday. If you haven't received it yet, send a ticket into our system with your username and we can look into it.

Donny

•••
•••
@Donny I just looked at my billing transactions and looks like the last amount closed was for September 30th....its Nov 21st. How long does it take to process October?

Also a few of my domains hosted with you seem to be down or loading very slow and with no ads. everything ok?

Last edited:
•••
@toughdomains - We didn't get all of the data from our upstream ad provider until late last time to process October. So we are going to process October today and it should be paid by the end of the month.

Our monitoring system is not showing any problems with any domains. If you want to PM me with some examples, I will be more than happy to take a look at them.

Donny

•••
Back