Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Payments are made by the end of the month. Today is the 28th. So it will either be tomorrow or Wednesday.

Donny

•••
Hi guys a newbie question.if you park your domain can you list them on go daddy's auction?
Thank you guys.for all the great info

•••
voodoo is awesome.

I like voodoo because voodoo is better than other.
I got every payment from voodoo when i need money.
I bear my educational cost by voodoo income.
Everymonth i need money (1st-7th of a month)..
And voodoo paid me in real time when i need money.
Thanks voodoo for help me continue my education.
I am studying BSC in CSE . Everybody pray for me.
And voodoo really i love you.:)

•••
Just got paid some moments ago. Thanks Voodoo team!

•••
•••
Received the Payment ( PayPal)
Thank you Donny and Voodoo Team

•••
Hi, still haven't got paid? Filled in both billing details and tax details

•••
RaiderX - Please send me a PM with your username.

Donny

•••
Congrats on all who have been paid, just a quick question, is bodis better in rpc or is voodoo? I have currently parked in bodis which is earning quite well, but wondering if Voodoo provides better rpc in terms of peoples experience

•••
My domains perform far better under Voodoo than (Bodis, domainapps).

•••
My domains perform far better under Voodoo than (Bodis, domainapps).

Sounds promising, domainapps seems very poor for me so ive stopped with them.

Might try voodoo out, need to sort out my domains and then will apply

Thanks for the information

•••
Donny tried to log in and got this:

This is probably not the site you are looking for!
You attempted to reach secure.voodoo.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as engine.adzerk.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of secure.voodoo.com.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

•••
today my account still Carried Over status even I submited all new payment setting a month ago..
Donny help me

•••
Sounds promising, domainapps seems very poor for me so ive stopped with them.

Might try voodoo out, need to sort out my domains and then will apply

Thanks for the information

you can't know in advance if voodoo or bodis is better for your domains.
that dipends from your traffic.
if i'm in you i'll surely try voodoo and bodis too..
try voodoo for at least 40 days..

but surely leave out domainapp.

•••
•••
Hello sir,

Can you tell me how i get this voodoo account. Please tell me all info to get account of voodoo.com

•••
Today I've noticed the "referrer" tab.
It's new or it's me that I was blind?

•••
Today I've noticed the "referrer" tab.
It's new or it's me that I was blind?

no man!
is a new feature!!
really love to see that here!!!!!

•••
Hello sir,

Can you tell me how i get this voodoo account. Please tell me all info to get account of voodoo.com

The process is pretty straightforward. Please go to Voodoo.com. There you will see a sign up button. Click that and you can then enter your personal details like name, address, phone, email, preferred login name & password.

Finally, the important part is where you submit in at least 10 domain names you own. The more the better. That's it.

You will hear back from them in a few days if you have been approved or not.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

no man!
is a new feature!!
really love to see that here!!!!!

Yeah that is a great new feature. Thanks for pointing it out. Hadn't noticed it. :)

•••
In addition to the Referrer information, I see the "Inquiry Manager" has been added to the "Domain Sales" menu. Will have to play around with the auto-reply templates and Escrow.com integration.

Thanks Donny!

Regards,
DN

•••
In addition to the Referrer information, I see the "Inquiry Manager" has been added to the "Domain Sales" menu. Will have to play around with the auto-reply templates and Escrow.com integration.

Thanks Donny!

Regards,
DN

Yes! That sales functionality is very nice!!! Thank you Donny!

•••
Now would be lovely have a tab showing which ads are clicked and what visiter search on our names :)

•••
These enhancements are welcomed. It would be really useful if, when new dashboard functionality is added, that this be communicated to Voodoo account holders either by email or on the homepage of the account dashboard with some information (a demonstration video would be great) on why the functionality is useful and how to use it.

I've just looked at the Inquiry Manager tab and am at a loss to what it is about and what escrow integration looks like. Even though most of my domains are listed for sale my Domain list url (under Inquiry manager) shows nothing?

On the escow tab what is meant to go in to the Escrow.com Account: field - my escrow email address? If so it would be helpful to state that.

Re the message template, is this where the escrow integration happens, does an escrow link appear in these emails?

When a potential buyer goes to one of my domain (that I have hosted with voodoo) and clicks on the "for sale" link - they are currently brought to a simple contact form. Does this new functionality allow them to be brought to a form that allows them to directly purchase via Escrow?

I'm confused by how I can leverage Inquiry manager and how its mean to integrate on the domain for sale pages.

Is anyone else confused or is it just me?!

Last edited:
•••
Hi can some one explan to me why is it tht some times it shows you have clicks but they DONT pay for tht? Why is tht?

Last edited:
•••
These enhancements are welcomed. It would be really useful if, when new dashboard functionality is added, that this be communicated to Voodoo account holders either by email or on the homepage of the account dashboard with some information (a demonstration video would be great) on why the functionality is useful and how to use it.

I've just looked at the Inquiry Manager tab and am at a loss to what it is about and what escrow integration looks like. Even though most of my domains are listed for sale my Domain list url (under Inquiry manager) shows nothing?

On the escow tab what is meant to go in to the Escrow.com Account: field - my escrow email address? If so it would be helpful to state that.

Re the message template, is this where the escrow integration happens, does an escrow link appear in these emails?

When a potential buyer goes to one of my domain (that I have hosted with voodoo) and clicks on the "for sale" link - they are currently brought to a simple contact form. Does this new functionality allow them to be brought to a form that allows them to directly purchase via Escrow?

I'm confused by how I can leverage Inquiry manager and how its mean to integrate on the domain for sale pages.

Is anyone else confused or is it just me?!

Perhaps its not 100% finished yet? I have several hundred domains listed and none show for my URL either. So maybe its just not completed yet. Lets see what happens over the next few days or so...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back