Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Voltage.TV

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

gamehouse

VIP Member
Impact
20
What do you folks think about VOLTAGE_TV and VOLTAGETV_com

Obviously, I have development plans and looked for something brandable.

I looked for so many single words, wow, most of them are taken and rest are premium ones.

I believe Voltage_Tv is something that can be branded easily.

What are your opinions,

Gamehouse
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
electrical domain ;)
good word, easy to remember
 
0
•••
What a coincidence, I am an electrical engineer.

Gamehouse

diddie said:
electrical domain ;)
good word, easy to remember
 
0
•••
that's why you tooked it :)
i think we all tend to take domains related to our usual work, hobby ...
 
0
•••
Well, thats not the main reason, I took it.

It sounds more brandable than many other names that are available for standard fee..

Gamehouse

diddie said:
that's why you tooked it :)
i think we all tend to take domains related to our usual work, hobby ...
 
0
•••
gamehouse said:
What do you folks think about VOLTAGE_TV and VOLTAGETV_com

Obviously, I have development plans and looked for something brandable.

I looked for so many single words, wow, most of them are taken and rest are premium ones.

I believe Voltage_Tv is something that can be branded easily.

Agree, and most excellent to secure the "package" (with the corresponding ".COM")! :yell:
Cool, brandable, and developable "package" ... Reg. fee - Reg. fee+/+ for the ".TV" alone (undeveloped), IMHO.

All the best, Gamehouse.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Thanks Jeff for your opinion.

Yes, I have plans for developing this site. A placeholder is there already explaining a bit of the ideas.

Well, I never really cared about the money worth of a domain name just by the name.

Just for the fun of it, I recently got a generic xxxxx.tv but could not get xxxxxtv.com because it is regged in 1995. So I sent the owner an email and the quoted price is more than 50K. I was like, cool, let me find my CC :(

gamehouse

Jeff said:
Agree, and most excellent to secure the "package" (with the corresponding ".COM")! :yell:
Cool, brandable, and developable "package" ... Reg. fee - Reg. fee+/+ for the ".TV" alone (undeveloped), IMHO.

All the best, Gamehouse.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Nice name, i am sure you can develop it into a nice electrical site!
 
0
•••
1
•••
gamehouse said:
NP$s sent for suggesting the name. Current.tv encouraged me to reg it.

Gamehouse

Good luck on your project. Rep added also.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back