NameSilo

Voip

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ashokuh

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey,

I was checking my email today. I got this email from a website, VOIP website. I checked it out, I was like hmmm.. might as well try it. I phoned my friend without spending credits, and it worked! So now I suggest that you guys go to www.internetcalls.com and downlod it. You won't regret it. Don't be fooled by the part where it says Buy Credits, you can do that but it still works without buying credits. So what are we waiting for? Get it!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Interesting should you report this bug to the webmaster???????
 
0
•••
Says on their site:

If you want to enjoy FREE and UNLIMITED calls to our free destinations, please buy € 10,- worth of credit via the "buy credit" link. Your credit will remain as long as you call our free destinations.
 
0
•••
I remember the days when you could make free calls, but those days are no longer.
 
0
•••
try pcphonelink.com though i haven't tried it before because im from the Philippines and we can't avail of free 1-800 benefits here
 
0
•••
I made free calls with voipbuster, don't know if they still offer that
 
0
•••
yes from internetcalls it is free one of my friend given to me to use but i didnt tried yet
i will try in next month
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back