IT.COM

Voice Chat for NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I was thinking... hmm...
Wouldn't it be neat to hear members of NamePros? Yea, I think so.

I don't have a Ventrilo or Teamspeak server to do this on, however, I know there are plenty of people here who could supply a Ventrilo or Teamspeak server for the night, if they're willing. As long as the staff is behind this, is there anyone here that could spare some space on their server for this? Who would be willing to come chat on it?

Just throwing this idea out there.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Funny you bring this up. We just got a ventrilo server today. Info is available on the bottom of the chat window! :tu:

See you all on Ventrilo!

-Bill

•••
:D Great minds think alike!
I may be on later tonight, I have a bunch of school work to do. Whew, almost done school.

•••
Borghunter - nice timing! ;)

Everyone -

The Ventrilo voice chat is already up and running. We're planning to use it heavily during the Christmas party too. Go and download/try the software now so you can be ready to go!

NamePros Voice Chat uses Ventrilo. Download free at www.ventrilo.com

Server / hostname: ventrilo.namepros.com
Port Number: 3856
Password: talk

•••
Anyone heard my sexy accent yet? :]

•••
I'm awesome like that :D
Nice, you got the cname or a record up for the vent server. Well done.

And you changed the title of my thread. HOW DARE YOU!! 8-X

•••
Borghunter said:
And you changed the title of my thread. HOW DARE YOU!! 8-X
HIJACKED!:lol:

•••
LOL. . .wow this is a freaky thread.

People tell me I have a decent voice for radio. . . .

Pretty neat feature.

Skinny

•••
downloading .. get ready to hear mickey mouse's voice or sometimes goofy
connected. it's quiet in there.

NamePros
Voice Chat Server

Please remember the chat rules -- respect others and be polite, no spamming or annoying people, limit your advertising to once an hour, and use common sense and courtesy. The Domain Discussion room is intended for those interested in mature discussion. The Lobby is for more casual chat and socializing. Please keep profanity and adult website links out of the public chat rooms. Illegal activities and encouragement of click fraud are not welcome in chat. Feel free to contact any admin with any questions. We ask that you use this server wisely. Since this is a voice server, we ask that you do not blast random sounds or spam with TTS binds. Ignoring these rules may result in a warning, kick or ban.

Last edited:
•••
RJ, you hermit, come and talk to us!
:p

You hermit, who uses the internet :alien:

•••
someone said ts can be branded, where is that?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back