IT.COM

question VirtualAdvisers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
.com

Ok, so I have just received an offer of $400 for the above domain (inbound enquiry via DAN). Hold out or accept? GD values it at $1,685 but I guess that means nothing?

What do you reckon?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Virtual Advisors listed on Epik. I would counter (unless you just need the cash)but thats me. Both spellings are acceptable so there is that.

•••
.com

Ok, so I have just received an offer of $400 for the above domain (inbound enquiry via DAN). Hold out or accept? GD values it at $1,685 but I guess that means nothing?

What do you reckon?

We just sold VirtualAdvisors.com this morning for $2500. So, this same person is likely securing the alternate spelling for defensive reasons. I would say $1500 is doable. PM me if you want help. The first name starts with "Ama".

•••
We just sold VirtualAdvisors.com this morning for $2500. So, this same person is likely securing the alternate spelling for defensive reasons. I would say $1500 is doable. PM me if you want help. The first name starts with "Ama".

Congrats Rob for amazing sale

•••
.com

What do you reckon?

Hold or ask for higher prices, may be he / she has 10x budget or more,

•••
Congrats Rob for amazing sale

I think they got it cheap actually. Win-win. Client agreed to sell it and I was happy to facilitate. The buyer seems like a pretty cool guy into digital empowerment projects. We'll talk live on Friday.

•••
I agree the buyer could got more for it, but I guess that's his/her decision.

Let Rob help you to get more especially he's already in contact with the buyer.

Good luck!

•••
Thanks for all the comments, deal has now been closed - sold for $1,000 via Epik.

Thanks also to @Rob Monster for his help in negotiating the deal (y)

•••
Congratulations and thanks to Rob, you got double of the offer.

•••
A happy ending... pause for massage parlour jokes... and relax.

•••
•••
Thanks for all the comments, deal has now been closed - sold for $1,000 via Epik.

Happy to help.

The buyer is the former registrant. He had dropped it due to a clerical error -- VirtualAdvisors.com and VirtualAdvisers.com. They both cleared through Epik in the same week.

Thanks for the fast cooperation and congrats on a nice ROI. Win-win-win. Even if the deal sizes are small, they still matter.

And besides, $1000 is not chump change when you can buy $1.99 GA .CO this week at Epik -- that is 457 new lines in the water after the 9% commission. This is the real power of smaller exits.

•••
•••
Happy to help.

The buyer is the former registrant. He had dropped it due to a clerical error -- VirtualAdvisors.com and VirtualAdvisers.com. They both cleared through Epik in the same week.

Thanks for the fast cooperation and congrats on a nice ROI. Win-win-win. Even if the deal sizes are small, they still matter.

And besides, $1000 is not chump change when you can buy $1.99 GA .CO this week at Epik -- that is 457 new lines in the water after the 9% commission. This is the real power of smaller exits.

Congrats @Rob Monster

•••

Congrats on the sale, any idea how you transferred the lead to Epik from Dan.com?

Thanks

•••
Congratulations on this sale @DefinitelyDomains, Happy you got more than 100% on your initial offer. This is how domainers should help each other.

•••
Massive Congratulations @DefinitelyDomains

This recent deal further affirms that Epi.k is poise to offer top notch service to domainers. Suffice to say, we are gradually becoming the Ultimate Domainers Best Friend

Last edited:
•••
Back