Dynadot

question RentASupercar(.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
RentASupercar(.com)

Purchased this name back in February for $450.

Sold the name on 30th September for $1,600 via a Facebook inbound enquiry so no comms to pay. Net profit of $1,580 after deduction of the $20 Escrow bank transaction fee.

Confirmed sale - funds received yesterday.

Should I buy this back??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
RentASupercar(.com)

Should I buy this back??

do you know or think someone with better supercars for rent is out there and looking to buy this ?

PRO
  1. Exact keyword domain with a small demand market but profitable luxury business.
  2. Since a huge majority of the world is at home right now, it will increase chances for domainers to bet more which may lead to potential profitable sale.
CON:
  1. Keep in mind the current scenario where most of the world will plan to spend on healthcare first maybe out of necessity, and spend on luxury at the very last, at least for a few months anyway. Investor wealth has gone down in the past 2 months except for investors in the health sector and a few select sectors
  2. Since a huge majority of the world is at home right now, away from work and using up their savings staying at home whilst employers have cut on paychecks, maybe domainers will think twice before investing in a questionable domain.

[edit: replace tΜΆoΜΆ with for ]

Last edited:
•••
I think you can buy more 3-4 domain using your profit.

•••
Why would you want to buy it back? is that really necessary? what if you dont get a chance to sell it?

•••
RentASupercar(.com)

Purchased this name back in February for $450.

Sold the name on 30th September for $1,600 via a Facebook inbound enquiry so no comms to pay. Net profit of $1,580 after deduction of the $20 Escrow bank transaction fee.

Confirmed sale - funds received yesterday.

Should I buy this back??
For how much is it for sale now?

•••
What's the reason for buying it back? Just after selling it!

•••
Why would you want to buy it back? is that really necessary? what if you dont get a chance to sell it?

I've always quite liked the name tbh and if I bought it back, I wouldn't be looking to resell, probably develop.

•••
•••
•••
So how and why would u buy it back?

Contacting current owner. I like the name and will hold onto it to potentially develop.

•••
Move on I sold domain and they let it expire only for another domainer to buy it. They now want it again and life goes on i made money so all is fine. You had your bite of the pie.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back